Cell Phone Software???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Phone Software???

I just got my data cable for my cell phone. It's a Motorola V66 (T-mobile). I use it to browse the web on my carputer. Everything is good, except for the fact that I wanted to know if there is any software out there to put neew ringers on my phone. It doesn't have to be free but would really be good if it was . I've googled, and googled, and even googled some more. The only place that I thought was prommising was CellPhoneHacks.com , but when I posted on there, nobody answered me, even to tell me that no software like that exists. I was hoping that maybe somewhere out there someone from this really good group of people from Mp3car.com would help me out.

Thanks,

Rafster

Feel free to just reply to this thread, PM me, IM me or E-mail me

AIM: exorcistsysinc
    MSN: [email protected]
    Yahoo: rafael_sherman
    E-mail: [email protected]

Note: Be sure to take the NO SPAM before e-maziling or MSNing me.
    Post # 3000

bump
    Post # 3000

Comment

Try gagin
      ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
      Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
      All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
      Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

Comment

snapmedia may work for you, but it only does midi ringers

Comment

Originally posted by rafaelsherman
          I just got my data cable for my cell phone. It's a Motorola V66 (T-mobile). I use it to browse the web on my carputer. Everything is good, except for the fact that I wanted to know if there is any software out there to put neew ringers on my phone. It doesn't have to be free but would really be good if it was . I've googled, and googled, and even googled some more. The only place that I thought was prommising was CellPhoneHacks.com , but when I posted on there, nobody answered me, even to tell me that no software like that exists. I was hoping that maybe somewhere out there someone from this really good group of people from Mp3car.com would help me out.

Thanks,

Rafster

Feel free to just reply to this thread, PM me, IM me or E-mail me
          Are you sure you can even do it on your phone? Its one of its features. If you wanted "music" you should have gotten v300.

Unless you are looking for a hack, in which case I don't know
          Never be afraid to do something yourself. Remember - amateur built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

http://www.howardforums.com/index.php

Howard fourms coveres everything you could ever want to know about any cell phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Zip-Lock
              http://www.howardforums.com/index.php

Howard fourms coveres everything you could ever want to know about any cell phone.

Cool, thanks for the link! I think that I have already look on that site, but I will investigate again.

Thanks all keep ideas comin'

Peace,

Rafster
              Post # 3000

Comment

Just realized you said your phone was a v66. It looks just like my old v60. The only way to put ringtones on the v60 is via the keypad. T-mobile might support sending ringtones via SMS, but you would need to find the format. I tried to send a ringtone to my v60 via SMS in iMeldoy format, but it didn't work. I gave up and got a T-720 and give the v60 to my wife.
                ODYSSEY

Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by ODYSSEY
                  Just realized you said your phone was a v66. It looks just like my old v60. The only way to put ringtones on the v60 is via the keypad. T-mobile might support sending ringtones via SMS, but you would need to find the format. I tried to send a ringtone to my v60 via SMS in iMeldoy format, but it didn't work. I gave up and got a T-720 and give the v60 to my wife.
                  V60 is Verizon, right??

Peace,

Rafster
                  Post # 3000

Comment

Actually Alltel, but Motorola made/makes different versions of the v60 (v60 color, v60c, v60i CDMA, v60i TDMA, v60i GSM, v60g, v60s, v60t, v60t color, v60x). I have a v60i CDMA, but all the v60s have the same basic features.

The only differance i see between the v60 and v66 is size and the LCD on the outside.
                    ODYSSEY

Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(")

Comment

@rafaelsherman

Did you take a look for a Motorola-specific forum, you might have more luck with that. I have a SE P800, and go to www.esato.com for Sony Ericsson phones.

See if you can find a program on this page:
                      http://download.com.com/3120-20-0.ht...one&tg=dl-2001

Using the link above, I found a program, Polyphonic Ringtone Wizard 3.0
                      http://download.com.com/3000-2169-10...ml?tag=lst-2-6

Hope this helps
                      '03 Acura TL PC FINISHED!!
                      MP3CAR

Comment

Originally posted by FiSKARZ
                        @rafaelsherman

Did you take a look for a Motorola-specific forum, you might have more luck with that. I have a SE P800, and go to www.esato.com for Sony Ericsson phones.

See if you can find a program on this page:
                        http://download.com.com/3120-20-0.ht...one&tg=dl-2001

Using the link above, I found a program, Polyphonic Ringtone Wizard 3.0
                        http://download.com.com/3000-2169-10...ml?tag=lst-2-6

Hope this helps
                        Didn't work Model isn't compatible!

Thanks anyways,

Rafster

P.S. Please keep ideas coming if any
                        Post # 3000

Comment

Originally posted by rafaelsherman
                          Didn't work Model isn't compatible!

Thanks anyways,

Rafster

P.S. Please keep ideas coming if any
                          Did you look at any of the other programs on that list
                          '03 Acura TL PC FINISHED!!
                          MP3CAR

Comment

Originally posted by FiSKARZ
                            Did you look at any of the other programs on that list
                            Yes,

They are only compatible with the newer Motorolas (v300, v400, etc...)

Lates,

Rafster
                            Post # 3000

Comment

Working...
                            X