The first step is admitting you have a problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first step is admitting you have a problem

My name is wizardPC, and I am the forum jackass.

I dont know how it happened. I dont know why it happened. I have suspected for months that I may have become the forum jackass, and now I know it to be true. I'm a southerner, I'm not supposed to act like that.

This place has most always been a flame-free zone, and by far this is the freindliest community I have ever seen. Sure, there are the posts, but they are generally not preceeded by moronic "I am better than you" babbling.

I pledge to try and cease being such a jerk, and will not respond to a post unless I actually have something constructive to add.

If, for whatever reason, I seem to lapse, someone please remind me by saying "hey wizard, dont be a jackass."

Thank you and goodnight
    --wizardPC
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Personally I haven't been witness tou you being a jackass and I have been reading here for a cople of months now. You have been pretty helpful to most and usually have something of value to add to the threads you post in. Just my $.02.

BTW, what sparked this?
    7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
    ATVMS.com

Comment

this thread and this one from a couple months ago
      I'M DEBT FREE!!

Comment

I agree with Sfay!

From the time that I joinedtill now you're more helpfull than most others. Always giving advice, etc.., but not in a "jackassy" way. Just sometimes, people need to learn when to search before they ask. I know that it's a pain, but people are just too lazy. They have to understand that knowledgable people like yourself and frodoboggins, etc.. get tired of answering the same dumbass questions time after time.

Just My .02

Peace,

Rafster
        Post # 3000

Comment

OMG please dont stop! We need that humor to keep us going I have laughed my butt off about 4 times today....just on this board. I was really hoping you would get involved in the "can I use a cell phone lcd" thread. I waited and it never came

Keep it up man
          2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

I remember that one from a couple months ago....it was asking for trouble. I like to give people the benifit of the doubt. And i do recal you appoligising. Some people just have bad days. You wouldn't believe all of the Jackassed posts that i have written and then right before clicking the post button i am reminded to have compassion with newbies and other outrageous posts and i decide not to post at all.

I actually think i started to write some remarks to that thread but refrained

I give you props for coming to terms with yourself. Now you know that you can be a loose cannon sometimes... like me ask yourself what Jesus would say before you post.

Cheers
            -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Originally posted by antimatter
              ask yourself what Jesus would say before you post.
              He'd say "Hey Wizard, Don't be a Jackass!!"
              Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

Comment

ask yourself what Jesus would say before you post.

Cheers

Get me down from this damn cross?

Or

don't put a horizontal beam on that post otherwise I might get a bit nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer
                    Get me down from this damn cross?

LMFAO!!!! WOW...wrong in so many ways....but 100% funny
                    2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

well, with no one saying "thank god you realized it, you jackass," and the fact that it appears some people find humor in some of my more colorful posts, I may just continue on as I was....whilst trying not to post things like I did in the 2 posts I listed above.

oh yeah, bgoodman, thanks for officially giving me the title of "forum jackass"

I laughed for a good 3 minutes when I saw that today. Maybe the new kids won't be too terribly offended at my posts when they read that. They'll just say, "oh, he's the forum jackass, I'll ignore him."
                      I'M DEBT FREE!!

Comment

Originally posted by wizardPC
                        oh yeah, bgoodman, thanks for officially giving me the title of "forum jackass"
                        Haha, back when we had user-definable titles, I was "[H]ard [H]obbit",
                        but one day BG turned it into "[S]oft [S]obbit"

Frodo
                        [H]4 Life
                        My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                        It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                        I'm a lesbian too.
                        I am for hire!

Comment

I would have done the same at the first thread you mentioned. But I'm too busy with staying outdoors nowadays... keep it up
                          -
                          My cars
                          -

Comment

like me ask yourself what Jesus would say before you post.
                            I thought this comment would cause a reaction.

'sall in good fun

I may just continue on as I was
                            Wizardpc....now i thought you had come to terms with the fact that your a jackass sometimes (especially to the newbs) You are digressing
                            -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Working...
                            X