X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• del

del
    Last edited by hanzacra; 06-15-2013, 11:57 AM.

looks awfully familiar! Great job man. What did you do with the GPS mouse?
    2008 Ford Expedition EL Ltd

Carputer yanked from the Jeep and Denali and waiting to be installed in the Ford.

Comment

bad bondo job. how many channels do you get? lol

Comment

lol nice job man stick to normal bondo :-D thas what i use for all my projects works way better n is a bit more easier to work with

Comment

lol nice job man stick to normal bondo :-D thas what i use for all my projects works way better n is a bit more easier to work with

Comment

hehe iono why i posted that two times sorrrrry :-D

Comment

Originally posted by hanzacra
              Very intelligent post, just like this one.
              I appreciate the sarcasm

Comment

nice install, and good effort on the arm rest. If you really into GPS, and want the ultimate: take a look at iGuidance 2.0 and the Rikaline 6010 GPS reciever. Huge difference...

cheers

Comment

I THINK I still have my old dash piece that's molded for the lilli. I took it out before selling the jeep. If you can use it, you can have it for whatever it takes to ship it... I think I still have it....
                  2008 Ford Expedition EL Ltd

Carputer yanked from the Jeep and Denali and waiting to be installed in the Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by TaylorMade
                    I THINK I still have my old dash piece that's molded for the lilli.
                    I'd be interested in getting it from you. How much do you think shipping would cost? I have a 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee that I was planning on starting on this weekend. But I'll wait on the dash if you're still willing to send/sell it.

Comment

Have you tried Destinator? That's what I'm looking into now, but I wouldn't mind giving iGuidance a shot. Here are a couple more bondo pics
                      You definitly need to give it a shot. I used it, but i don't like that it's missing the most important feature to me. Text in 3D mode... and graphics. Well, that's why i use iGuidance

cheers

Comment

That's a great job on the monitor.

2 questions. Would you ever be into fabing up the same monitor mount for others? Also, how did you cap off the vents that are behind the bezel?

Thanks,
                        DrumBoy.

Comment

Very intelligent post, just like this one.
                          Intelligent indeed, The link points to an Invalid post:
                          Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster
                          No one forced you to show off your project here, and when you do, you run the risk of recieving comments you may not particularly like.

on a more serious note,

Nice install, but a little more work on the dash could make a big difference.
                          Is this where the witty comment goes?
                          97 Black pearl Mazda Miata MX-5 Carpc V2? maybee..

Comment

Working...
                          X