Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to send money international?

Hey guys,

I bought a pair of headlight from a guy from Germany and I was wondering what is the best way to send money over to Germany? Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Khoa

Originally posted by yellowfellow21
    Hey guys,

I bought a pair of headlight from a guy from Germany and I was wondering what is the best way to send money over to Germany? Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Khoa
    Does this person have paypal?? Or can they get paypal? A bank transfer usually takes several days.
    Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

Def paypal, I've had a guy in France by a HD from me on mp3car.com and he paypaled me.
      Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

yeah paypal is defo the best :-)
        Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

paypal is the cheapest way. If you send by bank, it's about 45 dollars transaction fee. At least thats what B of A charges.
          NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
          If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

I have an account with both Sparkasse in Germany and Bank of America in the states. Whenever, I need to send money from one to the other I use paypal. Works like a charm. Never had a prob.
            Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

international money order, costs $5 I think

Comment

Working...
              X