EASY remote switch mag light?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EASY remote switch mag light?

alright... so it just dawned on me that i'm gonna be playing paintball this weekend AT NIGHT and I dont have a proper lighting system on my gun. anyone have any ideas for a really QUICK, CHEAP, and CLEAN way to stick a remote on/off switch on my maglight? (the 2xAA model).
    2000 Jeep Cherokee
    -CarPC: [_____]50% complete
    -planning done, still need a few parts
    -In-dash motorized VGA is finally out, need $$$
    -Need to replace factory HU

Originally posted by spectrrr
    alright... so it just dawned on me that i'm gonna be playing paintball this weekend AT NIGHT and I dont have a proper lighting system on my gun. anyone have any ideas for a really QUICK, CHEAP, and CLEAN way to stick a remote on/off switch on my maglight? (the 2xAA model).
    Well...yes and no

You could make a switch plate out of 2 pieces of very thin metal and a insulator, and put it between the spring and the - side of the back battery, but then you would have to drill a hole to pass 2 wires out of the back cap. Any way you go about it, you will probaby need to modify the mag light in a way that it may never be the same again
    2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

Originally posted by spectrrr
      Why do you want a light to let everyone know where you are?

just wear a pair of nightvisions

Comment

you should put a pair of those red blinkers for bikes on your back too. that way you will be uber stealth! hehe.
        ----------------------
        VIA Epia II
        256MB 266DDR Ram
        90GB Wester Digital
        Bluetooth/Deluo GPS
        Lilliput 7" Touchscreen
        ----------------------
        Mazda 6 Carputter > Click Me!

Comment

that or mount a laser pointer on the end of your paintball gun. then everyone can follow the little red dot! I did it with one of those laser pointer pens taped to the end of the barrel. heh.
          "If it works this good why F with it?" -KMFDM "Intro"

Strive for ethical wardriving: http://faq.wardrive.net/

My CarCPUs: v1 - 2000 | v2 - 2004
          Mp3Car Meets: http://detrimental.org/eyecandy/MP3CarMeets

Comment

Working...
          X