• Nickleback... Interesting

http://www.theweb****e.co.uk/nickelback.htm
    My Carputer! (More Car Pics at the end)
    2 Kicker Comp 10"
    Epia M-9000, 256 MB DDR, 120 Gig HD
    Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen
    Check it out?!

HA HA HA HA!!!!!

I dont have a radio, so I download the playlists of various radio stations. I remember thinking "didnt they already release this song?"
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

no talent a$$clowns

Comment

Man, I liked Nickelback before I read that...and now....I just cant trust them. Those Bastards! If I wanted recycled music I would listen to Rap

Oh wait...I do...sometimes. Only illegal downloads though

Anyway, back to the topic.....isnt this kinda like relisting a eBay auction that didnt sell? Not really anything to be upset about...but I find it odd that is PI$$ES off these people enough that they made a website. And all its gonna do is make the band more popular. NOOOOOOO! Dont buy their album!!!.....its music that was released 3 whole years ago!!!
        2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

I kinda like their music too, but I found that amusing.
          My Carputer! (More Car Pics at the end)
          2 Kicker Comp 10"
          Epia M-9000, 256 MB DDR, 120 Gig HD
          Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen
          Check it out?!

Comment

It is not EXACTLY the same. It is very similar though. obviosly the words are different and the beat and melody is almost the same but there is added guitar in the right speaker and other slight sudleties
            -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

LOL, so did greenday..
              2011 Nissan Frontier SL
              AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
              OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

Leave them alone you no talented wanna be's, music is an art form and each artist has his own style, if you change each piece of art you got I say that you have no style, as a digital artist I use many of my own techniques and form to make my art, but some time my art looks like another piece of mine from a couple of years back, but so what. That doesnít mean I recycled old piece. So lay off Nickelback they have more songs that donít get played that sound different but yet the same. Lets look at any band and their other songs each one of them have some sound that sound just like the rest of them. Donít be retards and look at a piece of the pie look at all of it!

PSÖÖ Iím sorry in advance if this ****es some of you off.

Comment

I my self am a musician...
                  ...and those were both #1 hits.
                  2011 Nissan Frontier SL
                  AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
                  OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

WHOOP THERE IT IS was also a #1 hit , but I would never consider those guys talented musicians.

Comment

All of 311's songs sound the same.
                      AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                      Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                      Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                      -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Originally posted by Elderm007
                        Leave them alone you no talented wanna be's, music is an art form and each artist has his own style, if you change each piece of art you got I say that you have no style, as a digital artist I use many of my own techniques and form to make my art, but some time my art looks like another piece of mine from a couple of years back, but so what. That doesnít mean I recycled old piece. So lay off Nickelback they have more songs that donít get played that sound different but yet the same. Lets look at any band and their other songs each one of them have some sound that sound just like the rest of them. Donít be retards and look at a piece of the pie look at all of it!

PSÖÖ Iím sorry in advance if this ****es some of you off.
                        I'm sorry, but Nickleback are just wank.
                        I heard they got their name because people buy their albums from the bargain section of record stores, then return to demand their nickle back....
                        In da club....

ALIZEE WANTS YOU.....

(\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(")
                        Bunny's first poo
                        __ U

Comment

Originally posted by Spaghetti
                          I heard they got their name because people buy their albums from the bargain section of record stores, then return to demand their nickle back....
                          That nickel must be including tax

Comment

Originally posted by Spaghetti
                            Sounds like something someone made up to me.
                            AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                            Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                            Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                            -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Working...
                            X