Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you just love fortune cookies?

Hehe,

I get the funniest fortune cookies everytime I get chinese food.

Peace,

Rafster
    Post # 3000

Anyone else add "In Bed" to the end of the fortune? Usually it is fun....except one time I got " you will recieve unexpected mail" and from there on, i quit adding the "in bed"
    2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

Lol
      Post # 3000

Comment

I got one once that said:
        "Help, I'm a prisoner in a Chinese Fortune Cookie Factory"
        I called the cops.

No, wait. That didn't happen.
        It'd be kinda funny if it did though...

Funny, most of the Chinese restaurants I eat at don't have fortune cookies. I'm thinking they're not even Chinese. The were probably an American invention. Although it seems any Chinese restaurant that serves Dim Sum and Congee frown upon things like that.
        I went into one traditional Chinese place and ordered congee and the lady asked me if it was for me. I said no, it's for my wife. She asked if my wife was Chinese. I said no. She looked shocked. I guess most white-type people don't know what congee is, let alone like it.

Anyway...

Kris
        How Much Horsepower Can I have And Still Go To Heaven?

Comment

I was in Beijing for a month last year. Nothing I ate there, resembled anything you get in a Chinese restaurant here.

Comment

In Australia we call that skippy chinese. It is basically a westernised version of traditional food that looks and tastes nothing like it is suppose to be. Luckly here in Australia we can get proper asian food. You just have to know where to go.
            Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Fortune cookies are 100% american

Comment

I quit my job delivering chinese food recently. The food was awesome, but you could tell that it was American. Especially since there was Tomato beef. Tomatoes only existed in America until the europeans found them. Things like Potatoes and Tomatoes are not in normal chinese food for that reason.

I ate about 6 or 7 cookies in one day when I worked there. I almost never read the fortunes. The cookies rule though.
                Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
                Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
                sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

I know I´m digging up an old thread but I just saw this one and had to add. A bunch of my friends and i went to Panda Express and when we all opened the fortune cookies my best friend got one that said "You will find 50 cents in the couch." After a good laugh we went back to his house only to discover 35 cents. BASTARDS!
                  2004 Diamond Graphite G35 Coupe 5AT
                  Mods: 10" Sony XPlod Sub, Window Tinting, Seat Covers...wow I need some money!
                  Status of Carputer: 40% - xenarc in digitalwheelz DIY housing installed and deciding on a computer

Comment

it was one time at a chinese resturant -- got realy bad service.
                    had some smutty fortune cookies from a gag joke in my car.
                    ate theres, left mine.
                    ha, but i still left a good tip !!!

Comment

"You will soon be presented with a golden opportunity" was mine at a takeout joint.

A few days later, I'm asked to work for a new company making a whole hell of a lot more money than I did before.

Creepy man...
                      The ALEXIS Project
                      MP3---VIDEO---GPS---REARVIEW---OBD---SKINNING
                      Color Coding :
                      DONE / MOSTLY DONE / BASE FEATURES / WORKING CONCEPT / NO CODE COMPLETED

Comment

Originally posted by deadweasel
                        "You will soon be presented with a golden opportunity" was mine at a takeout joint.

I thought you were going somewhere naughty with that at first
                        2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

Me and one of my buddies were at the chinese restauraunt and looking in the appartment finder classified because he was making some big bucks and was looking to move out of his parents house. He also had some money banked up and was looking at a brand new car, his fortune that day was "don't count your chickens before they hatch" He got layed off the next day

Comment

Originally posted by gospeed.racer

I thought you were going somewhere naughty with that at first
                            Golden "opportunity" Racer, not "shower"!
                            The ALEXIS Project
                            MP3---VIDEO---GPS---REARVIEW---OBD---SKINNING
                            Color Coding :
                            DONE / MOSTLY DONE / BASE FEATURES / WORKING CONCEPT / NO CODE COMPLETED

Comment

One I keep stuck to my dashboard reads:

Striving for the best will bring you loser to the best.
                              Don't Click

Comment

Working...
                              X