**** of a GF caught in the act

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** of a GF caught in the act

Man... I just caught my dumb *** girlfriend red handed screwing with some other dude.

Thats 5 years down the drain...

I havn't cried yet but i probably will soon. Thank God church is tomorrow.

Sorry for littering on this board but i consider some of you friends/family and i just need to vent
    -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Originally posted by antimatter
    Man... I just caught my dumb *** girlfriend red handed screwing with some other dude.

Thats 5 years down the drain...

I havn't cried yet but i probably will soon. Thank God church is tomorrow.

Sorry for littering on this board but i consider some of you friends/family and i just need to vent

THAT ******* SUCKS!
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

Sorry to hear that dude, i feel your pain
      mine ended after 2 years, hurts dont it! just think of the future! your free and single now! your life your rules your time!
      Co Develper of A.I.M.E.E Automotive Intelligent Multimedia Entertainment Engine
      www.aimee.cc

Comment

Originally posted by Danceheaven
        Sorry to hear that dude, i feel your pain
        mine ended after 2 years, hurts dont it! just think of the future! your free and single now! your life your rules your time!

Words of wisdom! Best thing to do now is enjoy some single time. Get back to being #1. Just remember, you weren't the one to screw things up. You deserve better. Just be glad this is a g/f and not marraige.

Ya just gotta keep ing until you find the right one. (sorry, couldn't resist)
        Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

We're with you man!

My last relationship ended the same way (after f*ng 4 years), IT SUCKS!

Just remember that not everything is a lie in life and get your trust again.
          List of front-ends/usefull apps
          XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

i feel your pain man... give us some details. what did you catch them actually doing? did you kick his ***? cause a scene? i'm sure you did something... anyway, keep ya head up and above all live and learn. i used to go out of my way to make whatever girl i was with feel like she was a queen, but after getting cheated on, dumped, and screwed over countless times i said i'll envoke Tim's Golden Rule: do unto others before they do unto you. since then i have been with the same girl for 5 years and she has never once done anything to disrespect/hurt me. i honestly believe that girls like to be treated bad. the worse you treat them, the more they desire your love. has worked for me anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by redbeamer
              i feel your pain man... give us some details. what did you catch them actually doing? did you kick his ***? cause a scene? i'm sure you did something... anyway, keep ya head up and above all live and learn. i used to go out of my way to make whatever girl i was with feel like she was a queen, but after getting cheated on, dumped, and screwed over countless times i said i'll envoke Tim's Golden Rule: do unto others before they do unto you. since then i have been with the same girl for 5 years and she has never once done anything to disrespect/hurt me. i honestly believe that girls like to be treated bad. the worse you treat them, the more they desire your love. has worked for me anyway!
              How true And ****ed up that is dude! im with you there dumb arse *****es!
              www.aimee.cc

Comment

Confucius say: DON'T TRUST ANYTHING THAT BLEEDS FOR 7 DAYS AND DOESN'T DIE.

One more thing about women an old hillbilly told me: WOMEN, THEY SPEND NINTY PERCENT OF YOUR MONEY AND HAVE 100 PERCENT OF THE PUSSY.
                1.6GHz HP e-PC, 768MB RAM, 120GB WD HDD, Slim DVD-ROM, Onboard sound & video, 7" Lilliput, USB GPS Mouse, Audiovox FM Modulator, Vector 400 Watt Power Inverter, Windows XP Pro SP2, iGuidance 2, 15" Samsung LCD for the rear *Carputer not installed*

Comment

Mmmmmkayyye
                  www.aimee.cc

Comment

I'd move on dude... leave 'em to it. I had an ex cheat on me with _another_girl_, she moved out they got married and it all fell apart between them! It cut pretty deep and I thought there was not another person on the planet for me, but I've moved on and must say I am a much better relationship now... she even understands that I am a nerd and that I have to build this damn car PC!

Personally if it was me, I'd not even get intouch with her again... and instead of that nice xmas present for her, or valentines meal, I'd buy some hardware . If you don't want to, how about posting me a Travla c134

As for the guy... well if you know him 'ave a word... otherwise leave it alone, people like that deserve each other!

Look after yourself, and don't sit around thinking about it, get out and do something you'd have never done before.. I bought a 4x4, a new camera and discovered snowboarding!

VW Mk2 Golf GTI 16V:
                    Kenwood KDC-W6527 HU
                    Silver Travla C134, Slot Loading DVD/CDRW,
                    256MB, VIA Epia MII 12000, Carnetix 60W, Xenarc VGA/Composite TS and a GPS Mouse

Comment

Pimp slap the *****, trash any of her **** she kept at your place, and go get drunk at a good titty bar to "cleanse" yourself. Then start enjoying single life and the dating game again.
                      EWF, HORM, MinLogon on XP.

Zotac ION Atom N330, 2GB low-profile RAM, M3-ATX
                      Win Embedded Std 2011 RC
                      OCZ Vertex Turbo 30GB SSD
                      Lilliput 629 Transflective, WRX Screen Mount
                      BlueSoleil BT, i-Blue GM-2 GPS, DirectedHD Radio, Andrea Mic
                      VoomPC 2

Comment

Just remember for every girl that walks out that door there is another waiting to come in. There are more women that men on this earth so the pickings are ripe for your choosing. Good thing you did catch her that way you can be rid of her and move on. The other guy is just getting your leftovers anyway. Now is the time to trade up and not down.

Hit the clubs and get your pimp on
                        Check out my hopefully useful site...

www.hobbybotics.com

It's still under design but it is functional

Comment

that sucks. one of my friends had the same thing happen to him last month.

she works for a bank and always said she had 'training' after work til like 11.

like he said GET YO PIMP ON!
                          2001 Acura CL traded for a 2006 Subaru Legacy GT
                          7" Lilliput Touchscreen
                          NANO-ITX+m1-atx
                          512 DDRsodimm
                          60g SATA Laptop HD
                          4x Apple DVDslot
                          digimoto OBDii
                          mS GPS
                          mini BT keyboard
                          relocated HU faceplate

Comment

Sorry to hear that man.

Its pointeless beating the **** out of the other guy cause he probably doesnt even know shes supposed to be with someone. It was her who made the decision to cheat so shes the one to blame. 1 min of sex with that guy is just isnt worth loosing that 5 years. I hope she realise oneday what she done and regret loosing you.

i honestly believe that girls like to be treated bad. the worse you treat them, the more they desire your love. has worked for me anyway!

Yes I agree and the more you respect a girl the more they like to abuse your respect for them. You probably hear her talking to her GF saying...ahh who cares let him wait he wont mind...he doesnt mind me going out late partying...he just let me be caused he loved me so much and all sort of **** youll hear how nice you are.

Later when she lost the nice guys because her cheating she then start complaining that all mens are pigs. Thats only because she like to portray herself as a ****girl, a ****girl will always be treated one. Heck I hear girls say that why mens never take them seriously. The guy she cheated with wont take her seriously, the nice guy who cared for her wont trust her no more...its bloody obvious you stupid *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky327
                              Sorry to hear that man.

Its pointeless beating the **** out of the other guy cause he probably doesnt even know shes supposed to be with someone. It was her who made the decision to cheat so shes the one to blame. 1 min of sex with that guy is just isnt worth loosing that 5 years. I hope she realise oneday what she done and regret loosing you.

i honestly believe that girls like to be treated bad. the worse you treat them, the more they desire your love. has worked for me anyway!

Yes I agree and the more you respect a girl the more they like to abuse your respect for them. You probably hear her talking to her GF saying...ahh who cares let him wait he wont mind...he doesnt mind me going out late partying...he just let me be caused he loved me so much and all sort of **** youll hear how nice you are.

Later when she lost the nice guys because her cheating she then start complaining that all mens are pigs. Thats only because she like to portray herself as a ****girl, a ****girl will always be treated one. Heck I hear girls say that why mens never take them seriously. The guy she cheated with wont take her seriously, the nice guy who cared for her wont trust her no more...its bloody obvious you stupid *****.

That was beautiful i agree entirely

Why are some girls so f**king stupid? it amazes me that they can be so dumb!!! ive met women who have impressed me with there interlect and then amazed me with there dumb arse actions like cheating etc!! WTF!
                              www.aimee.cc

Comment

Working...
                              X