This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need i say more

How proud the Democrats must be to have such an esteemed and intelligent voter base.

Excerpt from the Chicago Tribune:

Political experts said the former prisoners, most of whom are African-American and presumed likely to vote Democratic, could affect the presidential election in Florida, where George Bush defeated Democrat Al Gore (news - web sites) by 537 votes in 2000.

According to Chris Uggen, a sociologist at the University of Minnesota, the outcome of the 2000 election would have been different had the disenfranchised felons been allowed to vote. In a 2002 study, he concluded that had 600,000 disenfranchised felons voted, Gore would have won Florida by 40,000 to 80,000 votes.
    www.natchezss.com

God Bless America and Our President!

What are you saying? There have been multiple studies where voters here in Florida were not allowed to vote because the state thought they were ex-felons, when actually they were legal voters denied their right to vote. Florida was just one big F up, as is voting all over the country. I find it very funny that in many states after the election was over (as it happens every election) ballot bags are found in odd locations that were not counted. Very funny.

When it gets bad enough here I am going to out source myself to India, where I can (as of today) live as a king with my retirement monies and open a kick *** consulting firm because I work in the American software market which is their booming business now.
    '02 GTI
    [Routis '04] [Opus 90W] [160GB Maxtor HD]
    [Lilliput 7" TS] [VIA M10000] [XMPCR]
    [512MB RAM] [Custom housing]
    [Deluo GPS Mouse] [E-MU 0404 Soundcard]
    Progress Meter: [==============|] 99.9%

Comment

Doesn't surprise me, criminals in general are pro democrat since they tend to be softer on crime. Criminals in NY hate Gov. Pataki and hated Mayor Guiliani (I know I spelled that one wrong) with even more since they both took a get tough on crime stance. Of course all of Guiliani's work is going to go down the tubes if Bloomberg follows through with his threat of reducing the police force in NYC.

Comment

Yes, you must say more. If you would like to make a point, you must state some relevant fact. You have failed yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by eatyummypuppies
          Yes, you must say more. If you would like to make a point, you must state some relevant fact. You have failed yet again.

Reread the post! It is fact! Ok.. here try this moron!

RESUME OF JOHN F. KERRY

RESIDENCE:
          7 mansions, including Washington DC, worth multi-millions

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
          Law Enforcement:
          I voted to cut every law enforcement, CIA and defense bill in my career as a US Senator. I ordered Boston to remove a fire hydrant in front of my mansion, thereby endangering my neighbors in the event of fire.

MILITARY:
          I used three minor injuries to get an early discharge from the military and service in Vietnam. I then returned to the US, joined Jane Fonda in protesting the war, and insulted returning Vietnam vets, claiming they committed atrocities and were baby killers. I threw my medals & ribbons away in protest. Or did I? My book "Vietnam Veterans Against the War: The New Soldier" shows how I truly feel about the military.

COLLEGE:

I graduated from Yale University with a C average. Unlike my counterpart George Bush, I have no higher education and did not get admitted to Harvard nor graduate with an M.B.A.

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
          I ran for U.S. Congress and have been there ever since. I have no real world experience except marrying rich women and running HJ Heinz vicariously through my wife Teresa.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS US Senator:
          I set the record for the most liberal voting record, exceeding even Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton. I have consistently failed to support our military and CIA by voting against budgets, thus gutting our country's ability to defend itself. Although I voted for the Iraq War, now I am against it and refuse to admit that I voted for it.

I voted for every liberal piece of legislation. I have no plan to help this country but I intend to raise taxes significantly if I am elected. My wealth so far exceeds that of my counterpart, George Bush, that he will never catch up. I make no or little charitable contributions and have never agreed to pay any voluntary excess taxes in MA, despite family wealth in excess of $ 700 million.

Although I claim to be in favor of alternative energy sources, Ted Kennedy and I oppose windmills off Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard as it might spoil our view of the ocean as we cruise on our yachts.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
          None.

PERSONAL:
          I ride a Serotta Bike.
          My Gulfstream V Jet I call "The Flying Squirrel"

I call my $ 850,000 42 foot Hinckley twin diesel yacht the "Scaramouche".
          I am fascinated by rap and hip-hop and you had better listen to it as it reflects our real culture.
          I own several SUVs including one parked at my Nantucket summer mansion, though I am against large polluting inefficient vehicles and blame George Bush for the energy problems.

PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004.
          www.natchezss.com

Comment

Now post Bush's resume. It's worse.
            '02 GTI

Comment

There are numerous errors of omission and outright lies in what you posted. That combined with the blatant hypocrisy of denigrating Kerry for the fact that he is "rich" while every individual in the current administration is as well (not to mention the fact that having money only seems innately criminal through the eyes of commie slime such as yourself) AND that you've copy and pasted this from some ******* freeper mailing list FWD makes you sir:

A GARGANTUAN FAILURE.

You're incapable of forming a coherent thought all by yourself. Do not count yourself as a human during the census.

Comment

Now your just being plain mean. "Commie"? Coming from you? Talk about a hypocrit! I obviously have more patriotism than you! I would not vote for anyone against our military! And it is not the fact that he is rich (i want to be! ), it is the fact that HE is in fact being hipocritical of the people he supposedly represents.

I love how you can't form an opinion without inserting explicatives. Makes you sound real smart. Almost like your hidden in a closet somewhere enjoying freedoms and rights you have while not caring and in fact bucking the system and people who gave you those rights in the first place. Nobody wants to fight or be at war, but sometimes things are necessary.

Lets get back to the facts!

Kerry:
                Anti Gun!
                Anti Military!
                Anti Life! (or Pro Abortion whichever your prefer)
                Anti Morals (or Pro Fag whichever you prefer)
                Anti Law Enforcement
                Anti Small Government

Why would someone vote for someone who has those base political views?
                These are facts, you cannot deny. All of these are negative.

Need i say more!
                www.natchezss.com

Comment

I love it when you two get going
                  -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

I wonder which one is the wife....
                    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
                    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
                    I'M DEBT FREE!!
                    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

I am pro Jesus if that is any concolation

Comment

Guys relax. Jesus. Do you think they care about you?

Not that it's my bussiness or that I care so here is another funny pic :
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NorthGaVigor
                          Lets get back to the facts!
                          Kerry:
                          Anti Gun!
                          Anti Military!
                          Anti Life! (or Pro Abortion whichever your prefer)
                          Anti Morals (or Pro Fag whichever you prefer)
                          Anti Law Enforcement
                          Anti Small Government
                          Anti Gun! <- what's wrong with this? What has he done to make guns illegal? Being anti something is an AMERICAN right, since you are so up on being patriotic (which doesn't just mean pro-military as I feel you think thats what it means) but I haven't seen him hamper anything on the second ammendment that is broadscale. If you have proof please do share.

Anti Military! <- Explain this too. Just because he was anti Vietnam? That was was a mistake, everyone can agree on that today. He was against the reason for the military action. OR do you have more proof that he is anti-military? If he is elected, has he said he will disband them? Again, all Im asking for is proof of these statements. Bush was never in the military. National Guard? Even then it's been shown to be sketchy, and he never served in a war, so I think Kerry is more pro-military than Bush.

Anti Life! (or Pro Abortion whichever your prefer) <- What's wrong with this one? And the correct term would be pro-choice, because Im sure Mr. Kerry doesn't wish for all pregnancies to be terminated. That would surely cause repopulation problems within the US. I think more pregnancies need to be terminated by people who are not ready or capable of raising kids. I didn't say having kids, because every female (for the most part) can have one, but its the idiots that can't raise them that cause our tax dollars to go to social services. It's the dumb ones that breed the most, because they are dumb and don't know when to pull out.

Anti Morals (or Pro Fag whichever you prefer) <- This is an amazing statement. Anti-moral? What does morals have to do with sexual preference? Gay people have been proven to have higher incomes (majority speaking) than straight, therefore they pay more in taxes, and by your arguements above, that makes them more patriotic. I say as long as you pay your taxes and don't hurt anybody, I don't care what you do. The statement you should have said was Anti Catholic, not anti moral. Moral encopass a far greater expanse than sexual preference.

Anti Law Enforcement <- I'd just like to see evidence of this, I've never heard of it in the least bit from either presidental candidate.

Anti Small Government <- You must not be up on your history of the GOP. They are VERY anti small government. Where as the democratics have traditionally been very pro laissez-faire. But once again I challenge you to show a shred of evidence on this.
                          '02 GTI

Comment

I would like to see evidince too. I find this discussion stimulating

Comment

I think these guys need to strap on some boxing gloves and get in the ring.
                              1.6GHz HP e-PC, 768MB RAM, 120GB WD HDD, Slim DVD-ROM, Onboard sound & video, 7" Lilliput, USB GPS Mouse, Audiovox FM Modulator, Vector 400 Watt Power Inverter, Windows XP Pro SP2, iGuidance 2, 15" Samsung LCD for the rear *Carputer not installed*

Comment

Working...
                              X