Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000+ Free GMAIL Accounts !!!

First post as a NOOB...

1000+ Gmail invites for first come first serve. ..

This Friday... don't know the details but read it if you like...

1000+ GMAIL accounts to be given away this Friday!!!!

FOR F R E E ! ! ! ! !
    Link

linky no worky
    2011 Nissan Frontier SL
    AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
    OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

http://kevinrose.typepad.com
      CarPC status: iPod, 3,456,217 songs so **** you

Comment

Originally posted by zero260b4u
        I work for
        What bribery would be necessary for you to give me control of the gmail address I wanted but was taken?
        Don't Click

Comment

I sent gmail invites to all that emailed me. If you want one, let me know. Please don't try and trick me out of 2, share the love. One address comes with 6 invites. So, if you have one, you really have 7 total now. Share the wealth.

Originally posted by Gutter
          What bribery would be necessary for you to give me control of the gmail address I wanted but was taken?

that was teh funnay.

-mo

Comment

Ya'll should read the privacy policy on those Gmail accounts. Just watch what you're sending/receiving on there.
            My Install Thread
            digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
            How do I get sound to my car?

Comment

I don't think their policy is any different from Yahoos or hotmails, is it? If so let me know because I just got one of these. Thanks
              My obligatory progress meter.
              [|||||||||||||||||||-] = 95%
              Basic Install done and all bugs fixed.
              Need: GPS, OBD

Comment

that was teh funnay.
                Wasn't kidding.
                Don't Click

Comment

I work for
                  Google have done a fantastic marketing job on this. The whole GMail invite thing really makes it sound like an exclusive thing, until you realise the quantity of invites out there and how easy it is to get one. Almost like a pyramid scheme (afaics) but with no cost.

I'm afraid I haven't been tempted yet. My hotmail got upgraded to a 250Mb inbox for free, and being on dialup, I couldn't even imagine a bigger inbox.

But anyway, I just thought I'd say nice job on the whole deal so far.
                  Old Systems retired due to new car
                  New system at design/prototype stage on BeagleBoard.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Withey
                    Google have done a fantastic marketing job on this. The whole GMail invite thing really makes it sound like an exclusive thing, until you realise the quantity of invites out there and how easy it is to get one. Almost like a pyramid scheme (afaics) but with no cost.

I'm afraid I haven't been tempted yet. My hotmail got upgraded to a 250Mb inbox for free, and being on dialup, I couldn't even imagine a bigger inbox.

But anyway, I just thought I'd say nice job on the whole deal so far.
                    well, it's kind of because of gmail that hotmail and all the other freeserves upgraded their quotas.

Comment

Working...
                    X