xbox emulator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox emulator

ok i have searched thru the forums and the web.
    i'm looking for a xbox emulator so i can play xbox games on my carputer. i have about 20 games 2-5 i would like to put into my hard drive. the rest i would like to play when i want. the only thing stopping me is that i cant fine any xbox emulators that are not at least 1 to years old. im afraid of going thru the hassle and it just not working. any help would be appreciated. thank sam
    Best Technique In Life Is Having No Technique

ONE DAY I WILL LEARN HOW TO USE THE COMPUTER THE RIGHT WAY.

There arnt any, and your car puter would have be very powerful to run it if it existed fully.
    CarPC status: iPod, 3,456,217 songs so **** you

Comment

It is a hassle. It's probabaly easier to buy a used xbox, back it to fit in your car, and hook it up to your existing screen (try to avoid running the AV through your computer)
      ,./(0)3

'04 Canyon 4x4 pickup

[---PC on hold----working on external fiberglass "tool" box---]

Comment

yeah i guess i could do that. i just did not want to add a xbox to my car.
        also i am running a decent system(well soon to run). but ohwell just another of my wish list to add

Comment

That's an interesting idea...

The Xbox has a standard ATX power supply in there. So, get an ATX power supply extender and a PW-70A DC to DC power supply you should be all set. If you've got the Lilliput with the two video inputs then it should be real easy... hmmmm...

If I spent more time in my car or in traffic I'd definitely consider this <g>

Test Drive or NFSU2 while in traffic may increase chances of road rage for sure.

Nice idea though.

Mind Scream out
          Mind Scream out

Comment

Originally posted by streetknight
            yeah i guess i could do that. i just did not want to add a xbox to my car.
            also i am running a decent system(well soon to run). but ohwell just another of my wish list to add
            I guess I could see why someone wouldnt want 2 computers in their car

Comment

Not all versions of XBox have ATX PSUs
              ,./(0)3

'04 Canyon 4x4 pickup

[---PC on hold----working on external fiberglass "tool" box---]

Comment

there are a few xbox emu's out there.. but they only play like 1 or 2 games.. so its really not worth it
                '98 Explorer Sport
                http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
                AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
                80% done

Comment

well its not just for traffic its more for when i have to wait for my gf after she gets off work. would like to play a few games. and i really dont want to have a carputer and a xboxs in the car. my sceen has 3 inputs vga and 2 video. thanks anyways guys

Comment

i actually really like the nintendo emu.. i'd always have a blast playing all my old favorites.. I have it on my xbox also and I tend to play them more then my xbox games
                    '98 Explorer Sport
                    http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
                    AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
                    80% done

Comment

Working...
                    X