Its so f-ing typical, *really angry now*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its so f-ing typical, *really angry now*

ARGH, im so angry i probably would've kill 'him/them' if i know who it was.
    Had a few lessons today.. Parked at the scools parking. Its many cars there.
    ppl moving around at the lot and also there is lots of house that around the parkinglot.
    When im getting into my car.. "what the ****" i think for myself when i saw a piece of my panel on the floor.
    I feared the worst, and... ofcorse, murphys law again..

The worst thing is i finished the mount just a week ago.....

what did they take?
    2011 Nissan Frontier SL
    AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
    OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

Sucks.
      '02 GTI
      [Routis '04] [Opus 90W] [160GB Maxtor HD]
      [Lilliput 7" TS] [VIA M10000] [XMPCR]
      [512MB RAM] [Custom housing]
      [Deluo GPS Mouse] [E-MU 0404 Soundcard]
      Progress Meter: [==============|] 99.9%

Comment

Well, this is how it looked before

They left the computer, the ampliphier and bass speaker though. but that doesn't make me happier

Comment

I hate thieves.
          Georgia Area Meet Photos

Comment

and that's why i have a fold out LCD. LCDs in car's are becoming the bling thing to have, thus the thing to steal to add to your ride.

still sucks you got ganked though :-(
            "If it works this good why F with it?" -KMFDM "Intro"

Strive for ethical wardriving: http://faq.wardrive.net/

My CarCPUs: v1 - 2000 | v2 - 2004
            Mp3Car Meets: http://detrimental.org/eyecandy/MP3CarMeets

Comment

...must mount motion activated tazer (only on when car is off) to back side of screen....
              ,./(0)3

'04 Canyon 4x4 pickup

[---PC on hold----working on external fiberglass "tool" box---]

Comment

I'm hoping that since my screen is integrated so much into my dash, that thieves won't want it. If they rip it out, it will be so badly damaged they will not have anything too useful. Alas, I suspect most thieves are too stupid to notice.
                2004 4runner

Comment

the best thing to do is to make a cover for the screen.. it sucks.. knock on wood i've never had a car broken into.. i feel for ya
                  '98 Explorer Sport
                  http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
                  AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
                  80% done

Comment

What a bumber.... sorry man
                    -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

any idea what they used to bust the window with? That looks very unique, never seen that before.
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 1.5L SOHC-VTEC

Comment

Originally posted by binary.h4x
                        any idea what they used to bust the window with? That looks very unique, never seen that before.
                        Looks like they had to cut a hole in the tinting to get in.

norre: That sucks. I've had my car broken into and I definitely feel your pain.
                        I hope you find the bastard and are able to enact some cruel & unusual punishment.
                        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Ouch man, ouch. I don't even have a screen yet & that just hurts to look at, especially since your setup looked real nice. Are you going to take this up w/ your Insurance Company? Is the school going to do anything, since is was broken into on their property?
                          "I'm a dick!"
                          "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

Originally posted by binary.h4x
                            Im not shore, i guess they uses a screwdriver or something since it looks like they bent around the window, (thats not gonna be easy to replace )
                            then i had thint inside of the window so they probably had to smash pretty much.

Originally posted by DarquePervert
                            norre: That sucks. I've had my car broken into and I definitely feel your pain.
                            I hope you find the bastard and are able to enact some cruel & unusual punishment.
                            It so totaly sucks, everything just feels so... hopeless. Really lost all motivation to develop the carputer futher. probably i just unmount the remaining things including the ampliphier and speakers until i get my stamina comes back.
                            I also talked to a friend that knows lot of idiots, he promised me he would have the names of the guilty tomorrow. (im not living in a big town).

Comment

Originally posted by migel628
                              Ouch man, ouch. I don't even have a screen yet & that just hurts to look at, especially since your setup looked real nice. Are you going to take this up w/ your Insurance Company? Is the school going to do anything, since is was broken into on their property?
                              oh forgot your post sorry

well I'm goging to contact them. but the excess is almost as expensive as the monitor, but with the window included its always something.
                              The school does not take any responsibility for this what so ever.
                              I'm getting really mad at them because this parkinglot is ~1-200meters from the school and when we park near the school they give everyone ~$40 tickets.

My friend that went to this school told me he had two breaks in his car, so he always parked at the school, and i see his point, those tickets aint anything compared to the stolen equipment.

Comment

Working...
                              X