Need help designing a logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help designing a logo

I quit my job last Friday so im going to go and start my own business for some extra money while at University.

I was thinking of calling it Computer Dr. or Dr. Computer and i need a logo or catchy name for the business for the adverts and for the side of my van.

Any help is much appreciated!

That name's already in pretty wide use, so you might want to pick another to avoid any possible lawsuits.

I'll do your logo for $40. Here's the one I created for my business:
    Attached Files
    Don't Click

Comment

lol 40$ for that logo if i got time at the weekend ill do a logo for you for free thats what i call comunity.
      Golf 3 CarPc Status
      ///////////////50%--------------/
      PSU:Inverter
      GPS:BT GPS

PC: Slim notebook with 10.4"touch, external DVD.
      Dock for car is in production.
      Audio: Stock speakers but looking for new ones. CD-HU with FM modulator (ordered)

Comment

just remember who to come to when you need web hosting for your new company

fwiw here is our logo
        -- WireSix, Inc. --
        MP3Car Lives Here!

Comment

How can we help you wih a name when you don't mentioned what products or services your business would be providing?
          My Install Thread
          digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
          How do I get sound to my car?

Comment

Originally posted by ppgt94
            How can we help you wih a name when you don't mentioned what products or services your business would be providing?
            Dr. Computer

Paddymcc,
            If you're serious, the logo is the absolute last thing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by erazor
              lol 40$ for that logo if i got time at the weekend ill do a logo for you for free thats what i call comunity.
              If it was for some community website, I'd gladly volunteer my time. But since this is for his for-profit business, asking for compensation (1/10th of what a professional design firm would charge) is hardly out of line.

Are your proofreading services also free? Do you charge extra for periods?

Paddymcc, you should just do a contest. $40 to whoever designs a logo that you like the best.
              Don't Click

Comment

There will be no issues with other companies having the same name as im in Ireland.

Heres where i am so far with my own and some friends ideas
                Attached Files

Comment

And another
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X