Thanks Digital WorldWide(DWW)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Digital WorldWide(DWW)

I ordered the Lilliput housing from them less then a week ago and i got it today. Packaged well and VERY QUICK.

Just wanted to let people know my experience

I also ordered a replacement housing and received mine on Saturday after ordering it on Tuesday. I was very pleased and can now move on to my "in Dash" project.

Thanks Armen

Mind Scream out
    Mind Scream out

Comment

i wish he would answer the phone so i know where my in-dash lilliput is.

Comment

I ordered a Replacment Touch Panel, the first one came cracked, But he fixed the problem the same day by offering to ship another...Sometimes you just got to be Patient
        LilliPut Housing Complete
        MAP POINT WITH EARTH MATE
        TV/FM/XM
        1.7 GHZ 500MB RAM , 60 GB HD
        SLIM LINE DVD DRIVE
        FRONT END: CUSTOM A.N.D.I. - M.P

Comment

I ordered black buttons as well as a new housing, got them both withing a few days of ordering, Thanks again!
          2011 Nissan Frontier SL
          AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
          OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

I have a question about a sale and seem to have a hard time getting a hold of him.
            92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

Originally posted by guitar333
              I have a question about a sale and seem to have a hard time getting a hold of him.
              thats what i wonder if he runs this from a home or and office. because i never get an email back or i leave messeges and no call back.

Comment

I ordered a reverse image camera with 150 viewing angle.. But all I got is a NON-reverse image camera with just 85 viewing angle!! NO response about this!!

Comment

I ordered black buttons last week an got them on saturday. Fast shipment and Armen answered all my emails.
                  Thanks Armen
                  Installed
                  Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
                  512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
                  Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
                  [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

If anyone gets a hold of him can they ask him a question for me?

Does he have a Lilliput VGA cable he would sell?

Im sure he does but I cant get a hold of him. It would be appreciated!
                    92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS he emailed me with a tracking number my indash lilliput will be here on wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by kickercivic1
                        YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS he emailed me with a tracking number my indash lilliput will be here on wednesday.
                        Hi .. I'm newbie around here..

I don't mean to ***** around on my 1st post, but just want to share my experiences with Armen...

I guess I don't have much luck as you did. I have ordered 1 x indash + 3 x housings from Armen on the 5th of Sept, funds were deducted right on the same day. But till today, I have yet to receive any tracking details or updates on when my merchandises are coming..

I have sent him 3 emails, and made ard 5 - 6 international calls to him, all I got was his voicemail and no email responses at all. I know he is busy, and I have tried to be patient, but he could have at least out of courtesy, update his customers about the status instead of leaving them wondering what heppened. ...

I have read many positive feedback about Armen, and was indeed hoping that I could get the same level of good services.. but this is really disappointing to me ..there is nothing I can do now since the funds are deducted, all I can do now is to wait for him to reply.

Comment

i ordered a replacement ribbon cable and touchscreen overlay... overlay turned up yesterday but no cable... but then i'm not 1 to complain. Havnt checked if the money for the cable got taken out my account at all.

Comment

Armen PM'ed me today. I have to mention he is simply great to deal with when you get a hold of him. Unique and most excellent customer service!

Comment

Working...
                            X