Best Luck people in FL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Luck people in FL

Just wanted too say Best of Luck to everyone in Florida, and in the path of Jeanne. Hope you all make it through ok, and that all of your stuff is ok (i.e. carputers) See you all on the other side, assuming I have power up here in Orlando.

i am still alive

Comment

Miami here... We dont see **** down here... Good luck to those of you stuck in West Palm! Ugh!

Comment

me still have power. hahahahaha

Comment

I get the joy of 24hrs at work until it passes. But I work at the power company.

KickerCivic - Ill ber turning your power off in 10 minutes. haha
          '02 GTI
          [Routis '04] [Opus 90W] [160GB Maxtor HD]
          [Lilliput 7" TS] [VIA M10000] [XMPCR]
          [512MB RAM] [Custom housing]
          [Deluo GPS Mouse] [E-MU 0404 Soundcard]
          Progress Meter: [==============|] 99.9%

Comment

Well, I must say that this wasn't as bad as they were making it out that it would be. Well, unless you watch The Weather Channel, they make it look like post war Iraq down here. I can proudly say that I still have power over here in Orlando area.

Look foward to hearing how everyone else down here did.....

Comment

Yeah according to the weather channel it's raining locust with a high probability of nuclear war breaking out.
              '02 GTI
              [Routis '04] [Opus 90W] [160GB Maxtor HD]
              [Lilliput 7" TS] [VIA M10000] [XMPCR]
              [512MB RAM] [Custom housing]
              [Deluo GPS Mouse] [E-MU 0404 Soundcard]
              Progress Meter: [==============|] 99.9%

Comment

Did good here too.
                judoGTI kept my power on.. yay!

And since Frances and Charley had already taken down most of the weak branches, limbs, trees there didn't seem to be as much debris this time either.

Comment

****ttttttttttttt. **** the hurricanes. i am so tired of it. my dad owns a hotel and in our underground pool room the the damn walls had wholes. from pervious hurricane. suddely the sand poured in and half the floor is covered with sand.i just spend 8 hours today getting it out. man i am so tired.

Comment

I hate staying inside all weekend, really sucks. Seems like we are getting them every other weekend. Why cant they come on monday and last till friday
                    肚子笑痛了
                    S60 Install

Comment

Working...
                    X