the wife and i had 'the talk'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the wife and i had 'the talk'

well we had 'the talk' to day...of all places at our daughter's soccer game. we are officially separated....headed towards divorce IMO. this is a weird feeling...

Originally posted by gambit32
    well we had 'the talk' to day...of all places at our daughter's soccer game. we are officially separated....headed towards divorce IMO. this is a weird feeling...
    Hang in there, were all pulling for ya!
    It's the cake having/eating thing.

Comment

Don't do it man! Divorce is not an option! (Unless someone's cheatin')
      AtmosUSA.biz, E-Cig Mods
      "A great smoking alternative"

Comment

Good luck! keep a level head.
        TruckinMP3
        D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

The forum is here for ya.

See ya should have gotten a cage
          I GIVE FREE HUGS!
          Buy Sell or Trade
          If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
          Thank you
          Forex
          Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Stay together for the kids! Living without my dad is really annoying.
            Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
            Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
            sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

Originally posted by lgbr
              And I suppose that living with two parents that hate each other would be an altogether better situation?
              Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
              How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert
                And I suppose that living with two parents that hate each other would be an altogether better situation?
                well, its obvious he doesn't hate his wife. They could probably get along.
                Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
                Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
                sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

most of the time its for the better.. living in a bad relationship has the same effect as drinking and smoking all day long due to the stress. It sucks but its part of life
                  '98 Explorer Sport
                  http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
                  AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
                  80% done

Comment

Originally posted by muldrick
                    Don't do it man! Divorce is not an option! (Unless someone's cheatin')
                    I didn't ask for this it was heaped on me. That being said I would never hold her back from true happiness. If that means that it's with someone else then so be it. Life goes on and the girl who cut my hair is hot. There's no cheating involved. I asked she said no. I believe her to a large degree.

Originally posted by truckingmp3
                    Good luck! keep a level head.
                    I have and I will. I told her we aren't husband and wife and I can't say that we are even friends, but we are parents. We have to be adults about this.

Originally posted by jjh221
                    See ya should have gotten a cage
                    I'll make a mental note of that..lol.

Originally posted by lgbr
                    I never left. She did. This wasn't my choice. I think we can make it work not being married.

Originally posted by hijinks21
                    most of the time its for the better.. living in a bad relationship has the same effect as drinking and smoking all day long due to the stress. It sucks but its part of life
                    Exactly. I don't hate my wife but I don't trust her anymore either. When we talked I said to not ever bad mouth me in front of the kids and I would do the same. She said, 'I would never do that.' I told her it's worth saying because I also thought that you would never leave. As nice as it would be to stay together the damage may be done. I don't think I could take her back. I asked her if she could see herself without me and she said yes. What more do I need to know? At that point everything else is irrelevant. I know what I need to know and my life goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit32
                      Exactly. I don't hate my wife but I don't trust her anymore either. When we talked I said to not ever bad mouth me in front of the kids and I would do the same. She said, 'I would never do that.' I told her it's worth saying because I also thought that you would never leave. As nice as it would be to stay together the damage may be done. I don't think I could take her back. I asked her if she could see herself without me and she said yes. What more do I need to know? At that point everything else is irrelevant. I know what I need to know and my life goes on.
                      My point is that parents who don't trust one another and can't get along don't make for a healthy environment for a child to grow up in.

I've been there. My second divorce is in the works presently. I'm no relationship expert, obviously.
                      My daughter is very happy living with her mom and I see her as often as possible (can't wait until Thanksgiving!). It works.
                      Is it for everyone? No. But staying together 'for the kids' is a lame excuse. Every situation is unique and there's usually a lot more to consider than just the kids...

Good luck, hombre.
                      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

In this situation, the most traumatic experience for a child will occur when his parents are together, often with ceramics (first hand knowledge). And don't allow anyone's admonitions to "just work it out" distress you; consider the source.

Comment

My point is that parents who don't trust one another and can't get along don't make for a healthy environment for a child to grow up in.

I've been there. My second divorce is in the works presently. I'm no relationship expert, obviously.
                          My daughter is very happy living with her mom and I see her as often as possible (can't wait until Thanksgiving!). It works.
                          Is it for everyone? No. But staying together 'for the kids' is a lame excuse. Every situation is unique and there's usually a lot more to consider than just the kids...

Good luck, hombre.
                          I was agreeing with you. It's not any better to stay together 'for the kids.' I think it's harder for people not in the situation to understand. As ideal as marriage is, it's only ideal for the right people.

Comment

ewwwww, Divorce, I'm sorry man. Me and my girl are getting extreamly serious and we've been talking about having kids and getting married. I dont think I could handle it if she left me. I really wish for your sake you wouldn't have to get a divorce. I can't stand to see soo many people divorce.

My Brother Rodney: He's the coolest guy you'll ever know...and he had a daughter with his ex wife, and she started cheating on him with a security guard. She ruined his life and is trying and sucseeeding to take his daughter from him, even tho she dont want his daughter, she just wants him to be miserable.

My Brother Mike: His wife did everything for him and he's a ******* low life drunk who doesn't apretiate ****. She finaly kicked his *** out after he spent 50% of the money that was meant to re model thier house, on beer and drugs for the construction workers.
                            -Josh
                            1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
                            My URL: https://www.facebook.com/jagray85

XBOX: DarkerStars

Comment

Yes, marriage is a niave, moribund proposition, yet people still do it. What's new?

Comment

Working...
                              X