Prelude Owners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prelude Owners

Any prelude owners ,I'm looking for some ideas.

Test

Comment

im a prelude owner
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      wait, i just checked, i found out i'm not
      Mozilla Search Plugin

Comment

there have been quite a few Preludes in the Show off your project forum. Try there.
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 1.5L SOHC-VTEC

Comment

Just curious if any prelude owners wanted to chat about mods, mechanical problems, storys for Prelude, kinda off-topic stuff.

Comment

I used to have an '86 Prelude... traded her in for the '04.

Comment

www.honda-tech.com best Honda forum EVER.
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 1.5L SOHC-VTEC

Comment

my friend has a 99 prelude sh... if u need any help let me know and ill talk to my buddy

Comment

Thanks Murphay,

I have enjoyed the car, but there is not much room for a car PC, only drawback. Has your friend had to replay his clutch yet? I hear that the SH is really expensive due to the active tourqe componets.

Comment

Hi dingofarmer, I have a Prelude 2001 SH that I'm wanting to customize. I'm very new to this but I've been doing a lot of research these past couple of days.

Funny you should mention about the clutch issue cause I'm just starting to have problems with it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by the.vic
                      Hi dingofarmer, I have a Prelude 2001 SH that I'm wanting to customize. I'm very new to this but I've been doing a lot of research these past couple of days.

Funny you should mention about the clutch issue cause I'm just starting to have problems with it myself.

Yeah, I have 98K on mine and I thinkI have a trowout bearing that was faulty, I'm going to replace the Clutch just for good meassure.

My Car PC is at 80%, Supper Dave and I have virtually the same ride as you so if you need any help or suggestions, let me know.

http://www.geocities.com/dingofarmer/prelude.html
                      http://www.geocities.com/dingofarmer/prelude2.html

Crappy site, I know, its under serious construction.

Comment

I have a 2000 Prelude. Has anyone thrown a cold air intake in there? Any reviews?

Comment

sup guys.. check out hpoa.org for a great prelude forum community..

Comment

Yeah, helps V-tech breath, but it all depends, most guys are using a aftermarket header and some hot cams, and exhaust, pretty good numbers, wanna go boast and be able to fully turn the ecu, google uber-data.

Comment

hi, anybody knows where the wire for the reverse gear light is for a 97 prelude? i want to hook up the wire for the reverse camera but i dont know where to find the wire.thanks
                              7" Lilliput
                              Opus 150
                              mini itx 1Ghz
                              1GB sdram
                              97 Prelude

Comment

Working...
                              X