Halo 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 2

On my way to get Halo 2 at midnight madness! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Quick! To the Popemobile!

had it for a month now 8-/

its sucha dif game.... well if you were an elite in the first one
    throw a moon

heuvos vin chevos

Comment

HALF LIFE2 RULES ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Aura MR62 (F and R)
      My Current MP3s
      IamDefiler.com

Comment

Originally posted by PaCMaYNE
        had it for a month now 8-/

its sucha dif game.... well if you were an elite in the first one
        What are you talking about?

You mean if you were good or do you mean if you beat Legendary?

My buddy and I beat legendary... and my buddy left for the game store when I left for work this morning... he's got 9 hours on me so far

Comment

It's pretty good still. I kinda like the change of pace. The boost on the ghost and banshees help. Although, I do miss the big gun on the banshee...

What's really cool, you and a buddy can go online split screen against up to 14 other people.

Walking seems slower. I haven't had a chance to change any settings, I'm probably going to have to increase turn/look sensitivty (if there is any). I got jumped by a couple of guys last night and it didn't seem I could turn fast enough.

Comment

Grrr... beat it last night. My buddy and I were like WTF?!?! It just ended. Wide open for another sequel. Good all the same. 13 missions + the two intros (Heretic and Armory).

Going to go beat it on legendary now to see if there's another alternate ending (the one in the 1st was hilarious).

Comment

Originally posted by LowMileLude
              Grrr... beat it last night. My buddy and I were like WTF?!?! It just ended. Wide open for another sequel. Good all the same. 13 missions + the two intros (Heretic and Armory).

Going to go beat it on legendary now to see if there's another alternate ending (the one in the 1st was hilarious).
              I hope you were being sarcastic about how the first was "hilarious". Yeah, campaign sucked balls. It had virtually no story whatsoever. Not to mention the graphics? WHAT THE ****! Way to prepare your game Bungie! I love how they load AFTER the cutscene starts. This feels like "Matrix: Reloaded", except we will probably have to wait 3 years for Halo 3, and not 6 months.
              Quick! To the Popemobile!

Comment

Originally posted by BiohazrD
                I hope you were being sarcastic about how the first was "hilarious". Yeah, campaign sucked balls. It had virtually no story whatsoever. Not to mention the graphics? WHAT THE ****! Way to prepare your game Bungie! I love how they load AFTER the cutscene starts. This feels like "Matrix: Reloaded", except we will probably have to wait 3 years for Halo 3, and not 6 months.
                There is an alternate ending when you play on legendary for Halo 1 and supposidly 2 as well. And yes it was quite funny.
                Aura MR62 (F and R)
                My Current MP3s
                IamDefiler.com

Comment

I'm having a touch time on Legendary.... maybe I lack skill but the AI seems smarter and they are far far more lethal and numerous.

I shouldn't have added that 80mm LED fan (on top) and the blue LED rail (inside) my xBox... It runs cooler now though (not really as the HDD and DVD drive block 90% of added airflow) but it looks better all blue.
                  ,./(0)3

'04 Canyon 4x4 pickup

[---PC on hold----working on external fiberglass "tool" box---]

Comment

Yeah, they're tougher... I find dual plasma rifles is the best. Shame you can't zoom the human pistol anymore

Comment

I prefer dual needlers takes up alot of screen but I get a Rambo sort of rush.
                      ,./(0)3

'04 Canyon 4x4 pickup

[---PC on hold----working on external fiberglass "tool" box---]

Comment

I tried the dual needlers last night. Crazy. I can kill ~ 3 brutes before I have to reload. Not too bad actually. I do like instant death rather than running around waiting for them to die from the secondary damage.

Comment

ONCE AGAIN...

HALF LIFE2 RULES ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I played the first 3 levels of Halo 2 and HL2 just whips it's a$$...Plain and simple.
                          Aura MR62 (F and R)
                          My Current MP3s
                          IamDefiler.com

Comment

personnaly i think the (most) levels in halo 2 are just too dark, their detailed but it gets confusing where to go. the story line is also harder to follow then the first. And halo 2 on xbox live requires no accuracy, just randomness. im just to using skill, not a computer generated hit point system. but hell it looks good (8/10 for me)
                            CarPC Status:
                            [||..........] 12%: Planning

Have:
                            IRman PS2 Remote USB 2.0 Powered Hub Backup HD

Coming Soon:
                            Aopen Pandora Celeron M 1.4 CPU 256/512 DDR2 So-DIMM RAM Lilliput 7" Touchscreen VGA Car Power Supply (M/Opus)

Comment

Hey dont shake the light bulb!
                              I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                              Buy Sell or Trade
                              If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
                              Thank you
                              Forex
                              Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X