ups shipping?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ups shipping?

hey guys basically i am really ****ed off today because nothing i wanted to happen did. first i got up and drove my car down to the big city to have my alarm installed, but since i cant roll down my windows(new tint) they cant do it. second the subs that my car audio hook up ordered staright from rockford fosgate last tuesday still arent here. The subs are coming UPS from Maine to California, is there any chance they will be here by friday, because im starting to get ancy.

did you get a tracking number?

Comment

If you get a UPS tracking number it tells you exactly what day it's schedule to arrive. UPS ground would take over a week to make that trip. I got a notice saying UPS was going to cut the east and west coast transit times by one day starting January 1st.

Comment

the guy who runs the shop has the tracking number, but can i expect it by friday you think, since it actually shipped last wed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmaxxin
          the guy who runs the shop has the tracking number, but can i expect it by friday you think, since it actually shipped last wed.
          Dude, YOU need to get the tracking number so you can find out where your friggin' package is.
          You can look it up at http://www.ups.com.
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

There's a reason why they drive big brown turds...

My UPS guy left a 700w JVC home entertainment system (dvd, 5.1 surround speakers and reciever) on my porch, in the rain. It had required an ID and signature. He didn't get either because nobody was home.

His explanation, oh, I hid it up here by the grill, it was just a brown box I didn't know what was inside it... It WAS NOT brown. It had one of those huge printed pictures on the side and had all the specs in 2" lettering down the side.

Needless to say, after I got the replacement, I ship through USPS or FedEx. I wouldn't mind checking out DHL if they drove more sane. Around here they're crazy.

Comment

sorry about your entertainment system, that really sucks. but anyway yeah i got my tracking number and it says mabey friday but more likely monday, which sux because i have school monday night so i cant get it installed till tuesday.

Comment

Working...
              X