Vampires are real?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampires are real?

Ok before you flame, me let me tell you summit bout myself. Im a very intelligent man and am very well educated.

Near my town theres a place called birmingham, and there have been reports of "vampire attacks" where some group of 4 large men have brutally drank blood out of a woman and there is nothing but skin and bones left on her. Also now this has occured in a tesco gas station very near my house. Where a man had his neck ripped out by a "vampire". The police caught one and shot him and they refuse to tell anybody about him. Also a asian women got attaked and they tried to bite her but ended up biting her fingers only, they took 2 fingers off and they women did a runner. So any useful input guys?

Even though if its not "vampires" and just mad cannibals, that is a very scary thought that a man might come and kill u by trying to eat you.

I am serious about this matter and if the situtation worsens, you will hear it internationally.

Oh yeah, and the majority of schools in birmingham have been given letters to parents warning them about this matter. But they are keeping this matter small, not to raise a large panic.

Blade 3 kicks ***. One of the best movies I've seen in a while

I don't believe in vampires because in order for them to have survived this long there would be more reports of them than we've heard. My two cents.
    CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

Yes, but i phoned the police and the women stuttered and tried making something up . Yea iv seen blade trinity its great as well.

Comment

i've actually heard of this before, but from what I remember reading that it was more of a cult than actual vampires.
        肚子笑痛了
        S60 Install

Comment

Interesting post, probably somebody who has seen too many Blade movies. Found this link:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...392046,00.html

From the article:

"But West Midlands police believe they are dealing with a tall tale rather than a prowling bloodsucker.

They are baffled by the lack of forthcoming victims. "To date we have not received any reports from people stating they have been bitten."
          "Protecting Privacy and Free Speech Online"
          http://www.eff.org/

Comment

funny part is, i've never seen any blade movies
            肚子笑痛了
            S60 Install

Comment

are you talking about birmingham alabama?

and blade 2 sucked so much I wouldnt waste the money to see blade 3. Blade 1 however rocked.

Spud, or whatever his name was ruined the movie. The whole premise of the "ultra violet light grenades" was extremely homo. So basically that movie said, if you pile a bunch of flashlights together and turn them on, you'll get a huge explosion that will shoot around corners. And why would the guy offer to be torn apart by vampires in hopes to trick wesley snipes into rescuing him, getting on his good side, then turning on him. Stupid *** movie.
              PC Components:
              Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
              My work log

Comment

just see blade 3. it pwns noobs

"I'm not worried, though. I've got a lot of crucifixes in the house."

that was the funnies part of the article

Comment

Why'd you have to go and change your avatar again enforcer? Plus i can't even read what the birds are saying is the third bird stuck or something?

someone back me up on blade 3 being so awesome kthnx

Comment

Originally posted by Grayscale
                    Why'd you have to go and change your avatar again enforcer? Plus i can't even read what the birds are saying is the third bird stuck or something?

someone back me up on blade 3 being so awesome kthnx

third balloon says something about his parrot chute not opening up

Comment

Working...
                    X