Stupid People!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid People!!

Man I am so ****ed off right now, I really hate people. Last night my girlfriend was stopped at a red light and some dumb blonde on a cell phone ran into the back of her doing like 30mph, which in turn slammed my gf's car into the person in front of her. So now the car I just bought for her 2 months ago is so screwed up. Thank goodness the lady had insurance. But still it really sucks.
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

So guessing from your post, your gf is allright. Be glad it's just the car. Sounds cliche i know but things could be worse.
    There ain't no need to cry. Time's up. It's time to die....

Comment

Oh well crashing while on cell-phone - theres a good case for driving without due care or dangerous driving - she's gonna get ****ed by the law.

Hope you g/f is ok though. Go find her a car that is carpc firendly and use the compensation money for a bad-*** carpc (for you and then put yours in her car )

Comment

Originally posted by Trazer
        So guessing from your post, your gf is allright....
        Post a pic so we can see if she ss 'alright' (sorry just came into my head!)

oh and make sure she takes it easy - problems with necks etc can pop up a couple of days after the crash.

I hope the girl who hit her had her cell phone rammed down her throat by the airbag!

Comment

Originally posted by Trazer
          So guessing from your post, your gf is allright. Be glad it's just the car. Sounds cliche i know but things could be worse.

no thank goodness she wasnt hurt.
          肚子笑痛了
          S60 Install

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
            Oh well crashing while on cell-phone - theres a good case for driving without due care or dangerous driving - she's gonna get ****ed by the law.

Hope you g/f is ok though. Go find her a car that is carpc firendly and use the compensation money for a bad-*** carpc (for you and then put yours in her car )

Actually i'm hoping she will take my car with the carpc already in it. then I get can my new car and put a carpc into
            肚子笑痛了
            S60 Install

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
              Post a pic so we can see if she ss 'alright' (sorry just came into my head!)

oh and make sure she takes it easy - problems with necks etc can pop up a couple of days after the crash.

I hope the girl who hit her had her cell phone rammed down her throat by the airbag!

I'll post a pic of the car later, no pics of my girlfriend, I dont need motoko "rubbing one out" over her

Yeah today she is really feeling the pain from the crash, she says her whole body hurts.
              肚子笑痛了
              S60 Install

Comment

Originally posted by jcdillin
                she says her whole body hurts.
                Well post some pics of said body and maybe we can diagnose it

Wish her well from everyone here!

Comment

Actually i'm hoping she will take my car with the carpc already in it. then I get can my new car and put a carpc into

My GF wont let me touch her new truck... even though she loves my car pc.. I think its because she knows how much I've spent.. and doesnt want to drive around with a hole in her dash for a few months

You should definatly have her get looked at by a doctor..
                  Progress [I will seriously never be done!]
                  Via EPIA MII
                  512MB RAM
                  OEM GPS (embedded)
                  nLite WinXP pro on
                  1GB Extreme III CF card
                  Carnetix 1260 startup/ DC-DC regulator
                  Software: Still, re-Writing my existing front end in .Net

Comment

Originally posted by IntellaWorks
                    My GF wont let me touch her new truck... even though she loves my car pc.. I think its because she knows how much I've spent.. and doesnt want to drive around with a hole in her dash for a few months

You should definatly have her get looked at by a doctor..

She is going at 3pm today.
                    肚子笑痛了
                    S60 Install

Comment

She is going at 3pm today.
                      bump.

Everything ok and where it should be?

Comment

Well, turns out she has just really bad whiplash and it has messed up her lower back. So she is going back this morning.
                        肚子笑痛了
                        S60 Install

Comment

I'll post a pic of the car later, no pics of my girlfriend, I dont need motoko "rubbing one out" over her

Yeah today she is really feeling the pain from the crash, she says her whole body hurts.

Hey! no fair

But glad shes ok, isnt against the law to drive while on the mobile in the US? i know here you'll get fined like 100000 if your caught, or even while eating an apple like some wacky girl did.
                          CarPC status: iPod, 3,456,217 songs so **** you

Comment

Originally posted by Motoko
                            Hey! no fair

But glad shes ok, isnt against the law to drive while on the mobile in the US? i know here you'll get fined like 100000 if your caught, or even while eating an apple like some wacky girl did.
                            In holland it's 140,= calling "handheld" in stead of handsfree.
                            There ain't no need to cry. Time's up. It's time to die....

Comment

Originally posted by Motoko
                              Hey! no fair

I think you'll find thats 1,000,000 and 100,000 for eating an apple and 10,000,000 for eating a pinapple at the wheel (depends on level of difficulty).

Sorry to hear about the bad whiplash. Fingers crossed she makes a full recovery.

Comment

Working...
                              X