Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hmm, i gotta sign up for this one day...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm, i gotta sign up for this one day...

http://www.kron4.com/Global/story.asp?S=2152968
    Genius. Pure and utter genius.
    Mozilla Search Plugin

lol yea, i heard about it a long time ago on tv.
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
    2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by WebDog
      lol yea, i heard about it a long time ago on tv.
      I second that
      PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I've used it... I've had some really crazy (I mean Psyco) blind dates before.

It's a lifesaver!! Escape-A-Date

Peace,

Rafster
        Post # 3000

Comment

Originally posted by rafaelsherman
          I've used it... I've had some really crazy (I mean Psyco) blind dates before.

It's a lifesaver!! Escape-A-Date

Peace,

Rafster
          Do share with us!
          Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
          Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
          sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

Warning!! I don't follow the whole dumb blonde thing. I've had some girl friends (Blonde) that are an S-load smarter than me!

I was having a dry spell with the ladies for about 2-3 months, so I asked my cousin, do you have any girl you can present me and she did.

Friday night comes, they arrive at my place I see a short chubby blonde.

I'm like, well, I can do her if im horny anyways.

So we go to the restaurant, she into children, bla bla in college.
            She went to the high school which my high school has rivalries with!!!!! Bad Start.

So, after dinner, we go to the movies, and we see Thirteen Days.

Here what she says (during the movie, I hate when people talk to me durring the movie)

Cuba? Where is that?

Fidel whoooooooooooo?

There was crisis in Cuba, Aaaaah Whyyyyyy, I didn't I ever hear of it? (The really sad part is that she wasn't joking)

I know, she's not too crazy, just REALLY ignorant.

I will post more tomorow. I've got another 2-3 of them I will share.

Peace,

Rafster
            Post # 3000

Comment

I have a time that this would have come in useful

First off I swear this is absolutly true and the girl I am going to describe in this post really exists, and really said this.

Before I got back together with my current gf I went out on a date with a co-worker who asked me out. Even though we worked at the same place she worked in a different deptartment and no where near me so other then occasionially passing her in the hallway, I had never really talked to her and did not even know here name (until she asked me out).

So we were driving around in my car, becuase that is what she wanted to do (to get to know each other). I was having trouble holding conversation with her becuase I like to discuss a persons dreams and aspirations, goals ect. What do they think is great about the world, things like that. She did not seem to have any of the above and besides being extrodinarly hot I was having trouble finding qualities I liked in her.

So in one quite point in the conversation while staring out the window at the night sky, she asks me "I wonder when the moon will go out."

I paused thinking about what she had just said, figguring I must have misunderstood. So i replied..

What do mean? when it will set? or when the next new moon is?

"No, go out."

"go out? as in not lit?"

"ya"

(silence........)

me: "ummm... you know that the moon reflects the suns light toward earth right?"

"It does?"

Right there is where i needed my phone to ring..
              My Install

Software:
              CFiG v1
              iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
              Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
              StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Comment

and she does what as a job?
                肚子笑痛了
                S60 Install

Comment

She was a teaching assistant at a school EDIT: It was a school for hadicaped kids and she did not really have to teach just help out

I did IT
                  My Install

Software:
                  CFiG v1
                  iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
                  Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
                  StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Comment

Hah. I'd believe it.

I met a girl at school once, who was dumb, very dumb. She was hot as hell though, so I figured I'd hang out with her. We were assigned to work on a project together so I was with her in the library, and she was walking around with me looking for books. We walk by a book with a picture of John F. Kennedy, and she goes "JFK? I thought he was black!" Later I found out she had a kid (and was 18). After I found out I never saw her again.

You don't need a phone call to save you. I've faked it before. I went on a blind date once. We went to the mall of all places, I hate it there. When she showed up, I didn't know what to think. She was 14, I'm 17. She was also 160 lbs and 5 feet tall. She was huge. It wasn't long before I pretended like I had received a phone call. I acted as if it was my sister and that she was at the mall and I had needed to run over and see her. I left her with my friends, got out of sight, went straight to my car and drove home.

It was a friend's girlfriend's friend. The next day, my friend's girlfriend calls, and the girl I had ran out on was in the room with her. She goes "What the hell happend to you?" To which I replied "Hey I'm getting this bumper sticker for my car, says NO FAT CHICKS." She tells her friend, her friend starts crying. I hung up, and laughed for about an hour.

As sad as that was, I enjoyed that.

sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

Next time this happens to anyone. Do this:
                      Say nothing and just walk away.
                      If the silence and walking away part doesnt get them thinking, and they cant figure out why you did that. Then perhaps it was best that you said nothing and just walked away. A little head shake doesnt hurt either.
                      I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                      Buy Sell or Trade
                      If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
                      Thank you
                      Forex
                      Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Originally posted by jjh221
                        If the silence and walking away part doesnt get them thinking, and they cant figure out why you did that. Then perhaps it was best that you said nothing and just walked away. A little head shake doesnt hurt either.
                        I like that. I would have to struggle to keep a straight face. Nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by jjh221
                          Some of us have dated some really dumb girls. They might not catch on. They'd probably follow or ask where we're going.

I can't remember where I saw it, but I once read a story about a guy who had met a girl online. He thought she was cute, and after a while they finally met and went on a date. When they got to the restauraunt, she tried to stick him with a massive tab. He said he was going to the bathroom, and left his jacket. He simply left, and she waited there for hours. This guy has some cojones.

Comment

Originally posted by lgbr
                            Some of us have dated some really dumb girls. They might not catch on. They'd probably follow or ask where we're going.
                            Then when she does follow, do this:
                            Hold your finger up to your lips then to hers and whisper softly "shhhhh" then take off running like a loony.

I can't remember where I saw it, but I once read a story about a guy who had met a girl online. He thought she was cute, and after a while they finally met and went on a date. When they got to the restauraunt, she tried to stick him with a massive tab. He said he was going to the bathroom, and left his jacket. He simply left, and she waited there for hours. This guy has some cojones.
                            Big cojones? WTF he left his jacket?
                            I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                            Buy Sell or Trade
                            If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
                            Thank you
                            Forex
                            Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

That reminds me of the "Rejection Line".. this classic!! lmfao

http://www.rejectionline.com/

Edit: There are numbers in all areas, check the "Other Numbers" link, you never know when you may need this..
                              Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

Working...
                              X