cable or satellite?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cable or satellite?

I'm still debating what to get. time warner cable tv or directv/dish network? what do you guys recommend?? i know satellite is cheaper, but TW cable doesnt charge for per receiver.

figure how many receivers you need for your house with satellite.
    then find out how much it will cost for all those receivers with the monthly fee included.

do the same with cable....

find out which one is cheaper and go with that one.

both show 300 channels with nothing on but commercials so got with the cheaper one.
    The MC of Florida Car PC Meets
    CAR:2001 Ford Crown Victoria
    PC: Acer EEE 900HA with Win7 with CF 2.0.
    Memory:1G
    Drives:160gig
    WI-FI:Cingular
    GPS:IG2k9
    Screen:Xenarc 700TSV
    The Florida Meets Thread

Comment

Cable is usually a rip-off compared to satellite. But not ALWAYS. It depends on your area and what your cable company offers vs. DBS. Calbe also typically lacks picture quailty and avaiable varity that DBS can offer. Are you interested in HD at all? Our local cable com only offers one HD channel! So I went with Dish. Even though DirecTV (currently) has more HD channels than Dish, the price wasn't worth the very small addition.
      My Install Thread
      digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
      How do I get sound to my car?

Comment

Yea had both recently... Now with Optimum/Cablevision, had Directv tho. Nothing different really. Switch to Optimum cause they offer the "Triple Play" package, internet, VOIP and Basic cable for 29.99 each no tax. I took the offer and ran, when it goes up next year Ill think about switching back to DTV. Directv has always been my favorite in the end.

Comment

i say whatever is cheaper and most easy to obtain. To much tv will rot your brain ya know.
          I GIVE FREE HUGS!
          Buy Sell or Trade
          If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
          Thank you
          Forex
          Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

then my brain is gone , I had DirecTV before, now I have digital cable and I hate it, I think it's a ripoff. the picture quality even though it's digital is not the same, and the damn cable goes out in bad weather worse than my dish did.
            肚子笑痛了
            S60 Install

Comment

lol now we know where it went
              I GIVE FREE HUGS!
              Buy Sell or Trade
              Thank you
              Forex
              Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

gee thanks
                肚子笑痛了
                S60 Install

Comment

well by how i type ya would think i watch to much tv
                  I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                  Buy Sell or Trade
                  Thank you
                  Forex
                  Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Working...
                  X