Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you ask a SEMA VP of Market Research

As the the title says.

I am going to have an opportunity to meet a SEMA VP of Market Research. For those of you that don't know what SEMA is.... www.sema.org check it out.
    So I was wondering, besides my own questions, what would people want to know? Apparently SEMA is aware of the "carputer" market as a potential growth, but they are not holding their breath about it for a few more years. May be you want to comment on that
    Anyways, just tell me what you would ask, carputer or not carputer related.
    I have found you an argument; I am not obliged to find you an understanding.

When the hell are they going to give us a motorized VGA touchscreen?!?!
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Originally posted by wizardPC
      Hardly think that's their jurisdiction, but we'll see what his opinion is on that.

I expected more people would be interested in asking something... oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by wizardPC

vapourware!

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey

vapourware!

Thanks Scouse, another thread going to waste. Sometimes I do wonder if trying and getting the useful input is worth it here.

Comment

Originally posted by rushnrockt
            Thanks Scouse, another thread going to waste. Sometimes I do wonder if trying and getting the useful input is worth it here.
            Sorry

I made the vapourware smaller - maybe no-one will notice it.

Comment

How about some improved ways of reducing glare, or its effects. God damn sun.
              Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
              Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
              sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

yeh, changing the LCD to the reflective type, so the sun light actually helps make it brighter
                CarPC status: iPod, 3,456,217 songs so **** you

Comment

Originally posted by Motoko
                  yeh, changing the LCD to the reflective type, so the sun light actually helps make it brighter
                  or solar power to boost the backlight

Comment

Perhaps a look at some of the laws that are currently in effect that limit the use or installation of carcomputers. No telling what might be coming down the pike as far as legislation is concerned....
                    VIA MII 10000 - 512MB Ram - Dual 2.5" drives, Xenarc 700TSV, Panasonic CW-8132-B, Opus 150, Audigy 2 NX, PowerMate, IOADR1610 10 Relay card

Comment

Originally posted by BeaverWise
                      Perhaps a look at some of the laws that are currently in effect that limit the use or installation of carcomputers. No telling what might be coming down the pike as far as legislation is concerned....
                      I like that one, that's definitely something of a big concern, on user part as well as manufacturers'

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
                        or solar power to boost the backlight
                        Why would we need solar power to do it? Our screens use something like 8 Watts of power.
                        Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
                        Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
                        sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

Originally posted by lgbr
                          Why would we need solar power to do it? Our screens use something like 8 Watts of power.
                          Cos it would be environmentally friendly and when the sun is bright the screen goes brighter. No need for any fancy circuits

Comment

Working...
                          X