Womens are tha debbil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Womens are tha debbil

Don't you just hate it when you go to surprise your girlfriend and her ex-boyfriend's car is in the parking lot?

Am I the only one this has happened to with more that one girl?
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

You are not alone.

You though you met an angel until one day you catch her doing something that dont look good at all.

Comment

been there before .go to here house and there they are,hes walking in the house as ur are about to park. and of course she freaks out like u are wrong for wanting to c her after u get of work...haha o well to many out there. my 2 cents. doesnt mean much
      ..and dont back out just because u think its too crazi , i hate pussies
      -outdidya

epia m1000,256mb ddr,7"lilli,120gb hdd, Ati remote wonder,400watt inverter,350psu all under xp pro-installed

Comment

i feel ya bro.... been there. After that only God can restore your relationship
        -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

"I Believe... guns don't kill people, husbands that come home early do."
          --Larry the cable guy
          Mozilla Search Plugin

Comment

been there seen that, but it wasn't her ex, it was my best mate at the time. Let's say I was not happy!
            Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

thats better than her saying another guys name during sex, just to see what ya do. Ha love..
              I GIVE FREE HUGS!
              Buy Sell or Trade
              If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
              Thank you
              Forex
              Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Its funny how thier described the perfect man, "he must be honest, he must be faithful, never cheats, caring, blah blah blah" what a full of BS.

Comment

UPDATE:

She just left me a voicemail and swears that she isnt sleeping with him. The cocksucker lives 2 doors down from me, and apparently she thought I wouldn't notice that his car was gone all night and she didnt call me till about 10 minutes after he got home this morning. I think I gotta call bull****.
                  I'M DEBT FREE!!

Comment

ouch, yeah that doesnt sound right at all.
                    肚子笑痛了
                    S60 Install

Comment

I woulda knocked on the door and put your foot up some *** if it took her any longer than 10 seconds to get to the door.
                      Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
                      Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
                      sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

She told me he was too tired to drive home so he slept on her floor.

BTW, it takes about 47 seconds to get here from there.
                        I'M DEBT FREE!!

Comment

Originally posted by wizardPC
                          Don't you just hate it when you go to surprise your girlfriend and her ex-boyfriend's car is in the parking lot?

Am I the only one this has happened to with more that one girl?
                          Look on the bright side - not courting helps you save money!

Sorry man. Caught my Ex-wife bonin' a co-worker. Funny thing is our marriage counselor, who had met with us as a pair and me privately, told me he suspected something was up after I told him I was suspicious of her and that gave me the motivation to try to catch her. Damn, I miss her dad and brother, though - oooo, and her brother's wife - WOW!!!
                          My first attempt at a carputer.

PM me if you're interested in a monitor faceplate for your '99-'04 Golf or Jetta. My Vortex ID is NorthAtlR32 - you can IM me there, too. Go here for more information.

Comment

call cheaters lol

I dont care if he slept on the floor or with you at this point. You should have told me because you do care. Not that you have to for us to be together but ya gotta think..what would you think?

Ya also got to think. Either this guy is a ***** and wont tell you she is boinking him. Or he really doesnt care for her nor want her for himself. know what mean.

Stupid whores.
                            Where is the cage!?!
                            I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                            Buy Sell or Trade
                            If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
                            Thank you
                            Forex
                            Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

god, why do they always get ****ed when YOU catch THEM?!
                              I'M DEBT FREE!!

Comment

Working...
                              X