How to Drive When your late for Work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Drive When your late for Work

Saw this before. watched it and i felt like i was in the passengers seat made my adrenaline run a bit
    This would make a great screensaver or random video to just have on hand
    Except that I'll probably flip this thing :-/
    .______
    | '_ |__\___
    [(o)|___(o)] XB
    ._________
    | I__I I_I|_\__I
    [(o)______(o)]b VanPimpin'

LostReceptions Apps D/L Here

GPSGasoline- Rewriting

Draw- SkribblePad for Touchscreens

iGQwerty-iG3.0 Qwerty Keyboard

CarPCNetwork

What it is with Audi drivers having to have races? Must me an inferiority complex as they don't have the image of Mercedes or BMW

Comment

Originally posted by lostreception
      Saw this before. watched it and i felt like i was in the passengers seat made my adrenaline run a bit
      People around here drive lie that on a daily basis.....
      It's annoying as all hell when some punk-*** rich kid with a brand new BMW whips around you at nearly 110 and the freeway is packed.

I drive quickl. Not FAST, but quick. I do 80-85 on the freeways if traffic permits. But I do it safely. I'm not jockeying lanes like that.
      I guess I'm too old....
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
        What it is with Audi drivers having to have races? Must me an inferiority complex as they don't have the image of Mercedes or BMW
        Look like the driver is dying for a crap.

Old low series BMW with the badge removed are one of the worst driver.

Golf and a polo drivers, I have yet to see one thats not in a hurry and doesnt drive like a dick. Some Audi are ok, I can tolerate them. I bet the bad audi drivers used to own a golf

You are right it is an inferiority complex, this guys crave for status symbols. They must drive like that to get the attention, it must be done in a negative way of course. Oh and the other thing, they must full blast their sound system for added extra pulling power. Notice those guys with a very powerful car dont need to drive fast, they get noticed anyway. Remind of butt ugly girls needing to dress up like a whore to get noticed, a pretty one dont need all those ****.

Maybe its different cars in your area but its golf and polo are the norm dick of the road in london.

Anyway what a 0-60 in 11secs golf gti gonna do with thier fat ***. A metro dustbin can out accelerate them in no time

Comment

Originally posted by lostreception
          man - I hadn't seen that video in a LONG time...lol

forgot all about it!

thanks for posting it again....heheh
          Jan Bennett
          FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris31
            Anyway what a 0-60 in 11secs golf gti gonna do with thier fat ***. A metro dustbin can out accelerate them in no time
            wow - you must not get out of your little curcle that much, if it's taking 11 seconds for a GTi to get to 60 there are some serious problems......=/

I love all the assumptions made in this thread.....reminds me just how people are....lol
            Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Originally posted by Red GTi VR6
              wow - you must not get out of your little curcle that much, if it's taking 11 seconds for a GTi to get to 60 there are some serious problems......=/
              Hehe I knew someone gonna bite the bait.

Im sorry but look here >>>

Golf MK3 GTI 8v = 10.3 secs (manufacturers figures)
              Golf MK4 GTI 8v = 10.5 secs (manufacturers figures)

They are still golf aint they, and they are the worst drivers I have seen

I have seen MK4 R32 = 6.6 secs, he didnt need to drive like a dick. I respected the car as well as the guy driving it.

Comment

Me too! And Red was the one! The golf got fat - everyone knows that. Yeah the new GTI is a very good car, the R32 is pretty quick but bang for the buck give me a scooby. Standard WRX 0-60 5.9s. There is no denying german cars have quality but they are heavy and some just look bland to me.

My mates won't let me get a bimmer because of the image!

There seems to be a lot of minis around bristol at the moment. Was ****ing myself the other day as i saw a slammed cooper with big alloys, blacked out windows and stickers and then when i saw the back i saw the two extra exahust pipes on either side about a foot out from the two centre ones. I suspect they were fake. The guy was driving around Clifton and near the Uni on Valentines day - obviously trying to pull for the evening! L O S E R ! ! ! ! !

Comment

Im sorry but look here >>>

Golf MK3 GTI 8v = 10.3 secs (manufacturers figures)
                  Golf MK4 GTI 8v = 10.5 secs (manufacturers figures)

They are still golf aint they, and they are the worst drivers I have seen

I have seen MK4 R32 = 6.6 secs, he didnt need to drive like a dick. I respected the car as well as the guy driving it.

8v!!!

that doesn't even deserve the GTi badge!

that's a lame attempt at an excuse to make yourself feel smarter than everyone else...lol

that's generalizing if I've ever seen it....no way around it, it's not a valid argument! hands down!
                  Jan Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Red GTi VR6
                    8v!!!

that's a lame attempt at an excuse to make yourself feel smarter than everyone else...lol
                    Well the original GTI was only 8V

Jsut cos you took the bait!

Comment

the original GTi also wasn't 3000#!!!!
                      Jan Bennett

Comment

The original golf was good then even with just 8v.

Thats exactly what Im trying to prove. The low end of the sportier car are the worst driver. But yeah even the 1.1 golf and polo still drive like a dick whats up with them anyway Oh I musnt forget the saxo and the corsa, yay.

To some its the badge that matters. Heard of this one before "I drive a beemer". You then ask "but yeah which model is it", the guy then say "errm, ermm the one with 16v or something"

I have seen some of the most powerful car driving around in london. Ferarri 360s, 355s, F40, F50, diablos, murcielagos, countach, exige, esprit, aston martin DB9 , XJ220, ultima gtr, noble m12, the usual porches 911. And of course the usual evos, scoobies, skyline and the like.

I have even seen the stealth B6 >>>

http://www.supercars.net/cars/2000@$Stealth@$B6g.html

The only car I havent seen on the road is the maclaren f1. A mate recon he seen one, lucky bastard

My point is, with all this powerful car around, I never seen a single driver acting like a dick.

Very common with the 0-60 in 11sec fat golf though, even the old turbo diesel I had can smoke it

Comment

Dont get me wrong, theres absolutely nothing wrong with the car, so what if its slow?

Its the attitude of the drivers

Anyone ever got stuck behind a nissan micra?

Comment

I used to drive like that ALL THE TIME ..
                            Yeah, not too safe, but if you have a car that has perfect balance, can stop on a dime and power to spare .. it's safer than it looks...
                            I used to commute 120 miles each way plus drive around to customer sites all day in my 944. Comming home I would get it up to 120+ and use cars like slollam cones ...
                            I never caused or was in an accident and only left behind soiled seats of people doing 45 in the fast lane where speed limit was 65..

Comment

Anyone ever got stuck behind a nissan micra?
                              If you got stuck behind a Micra, you need a new car.....
                              In da club....

ALIZEE WANTS YOU.....

(\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(")
                              Bunny's first poo
                              __ U

Comment

Working...
                              X