Thank you
    Forex
    Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Originally posted by jjh221
      WTF was that?
      I have no idea Im afraid

The guy must have had a bad day or something

Ill gang up with some other guys and ambush the bastard see what he can do.

Catch the bullet with his teeth perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris31
        Catch the bullet with his teeth perhaps?
        hahahahahahaha

thats just some bad stuff there. Id have to kick my teachers ***
        I GIVE FREE HUGS!
        Buy Sell or Trade
        If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
        Thank you
        Forex
        Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

hahahahahahaha

thats just some bad stuff there. Id have to kick my teachers ***
          Lol

What do you do anyway? please leave mr miyagi alone, hes a cool guy

Comment

WOW

32 views already.

Does anyone participate in any martial arts in here? or is it just carpc geeks that hangs out in here

I think Im alone

Comment

I was doing combat karate here in bristol. Haven't been for a while as i got kicked somewhere very tender and have to go get checked out properly to see what the problem is before I risk further damage!

Combat karate is very cool. It's a culmination of various martial arts to make it suitable for modern life with an emphaisis on self defence in situations you might actually see. We did a knife defence course, multiple attackers etc etc and get to fight with sticks and learn punches, kicks, throws and holds etc that are very useful if some drunk idiots or muggers attack you.

There is a very good club in London, i cans end you their details if you want.

Comment

Lol

What do you do anyway? please leave mr miyagi alone, hes a cool guy
                Id either kick that ****ers *** or run and get something to kick his *** with.

That caught a bullet with his teeth didnt that come from Rush Hour? Jackie Chan
                I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                Buy Sell or Trade
                If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
                Thank you
                Forex
                Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Bristol Uni combat karate: http://www.bristolau.co.uk/main/sports/combat
                  http://www.combat-karate.co.uk/

Click ont he links page to look for clubs.

Westminster club is here: http://www.combat-karate.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
                    I was doing combat karate here in bristol. Haven't been for a while as i got kicked somewhere very tender and have to go get checked out properly to see what the problem is before I risk further damage!

Combat karate is very cool. It's a culmination of various martial arts to make it suitable for modern life with an emphaisis on self defence in situations you might actually see. We did a knife defence course, multiple attackers etc etc and get to fight with sticks and learn punches, kicks, throws and holds etc that are very useful if some drunk idiots or muggers attack you.

There is a very good club in London, i cans end you their details if you want.
                    Oss sensei

Look like its a practical karate you got there. Ahh and its nice to see FMAs being shown in your class.

I did shotokan when I was 14, yeah yeah I know, and still feel about it. Then into TKD after 5 years, I know Im , bit of kickbox and muay thai here and there for 8 years until I screwed up my knee during training and sparring.

I think Im too old for it now and so have settled doing FMA. Will start in silat soon when we get one of the top guy to come over in london for a seminar.

For those who doesnt know, and I dont expect alot to know, FMA = filipino martail arts. Mainly based on weapons, stick, knife and just about anything you can find on the street really. Start with weapons first, lose the weapons - you go into empty hands, end up on the floor - you go into grappling. FMA are eskrima, kali, arnis, panantukan, dumog, and so on.

Scouse I though you do monkey style

I remember when I was sparring at UNI in TKD class, I was showing this big helga looking sausage selling german girl how to spar. I said, put you guards up so she did. I told her dont stand on heavy stance, keep your self light for mobility. The girl said ja, ja.

A few seconds later the instructor said FIGHT!!!. She moved forward and threw her first kick on me, landing right in me nuts and that was while I was still explaining.

Oh man, that hurt so bad, I was out of action for the rest of the class She was really sorry, we became friends and end up dating. She try to feel the damaged she done, no worries I got another one

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer
                      Post it.
                      What you like to start on? your previous background?

Id either kick that ****ers *** or run and get something to kick his *** with.

That caught a bullet with his teeth didnt that come from Rush Hour? Jackie Chan
                      I though the chinese have been flying and fighting up in the air at the same time catching bullets/arrows/thowing flames ages ago.

Jackie chan is not new

Comment

Seeing karate gi these days make me shiver, dunno why

Comment

What you like to start on? your previous background?

Zero, tried Kateda for a while, but could only make the moves classes and not the breathing classes. Then I heard it got banned anyway.

Have been meaning to take something up for the last 24 years but never got around to it. except with they dalliance with the aforementioned kateda

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer
                            Zero, tried Kateda for a while, but could only make the moves classes and not the breathing classes. Then I heard it got banned anyway.

Have been meaning to take something up for the last 24 years but never got around to it. except with they dalliance with the aforementioned kateda
                            Got also called kixa. Banned because the guy was dodgey I heard, a pervert as well, harrasing the females in the class.

Hope you didnt get mollested then JK

Theres plenty of MA around london, depend what you really want. Selfdefence? sports? keep fit? social reason? mollesting girls on BJJ class?

Comment

Working...
                            X