Cheap external hard drives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap external hard drives

Just thought i'd let you guys know that officemax has western digital 80 gig external hard drives on sale for 49 bucks with no rebate. I picked up two today . One's for my desktop and the other i'm gonna take apart and use the hard drive for my carputer. Just incase anyone was interested. Later
    Fisher Customs
    www.fishercustoms.com

AMD mobile Athlon 3200+, 512mb ram, M2-ATX, 8" dynamix 16:9, powermate, 80 gig hd, 802.11G PCI w/ stubby antenna, SB Live Soundcard, hardwired into stock Bose system

rebate?
    My Install

Software:
    CFiG v1
    iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
    Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
    StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Comment

oh sorry how did i forgot to mention that. NO REBATE REQUIRED. 49 bucks out the door
      Fisher Customs
      www.fishercustoms.com

AMD mobile Athlon 3200+, 512mb ram, M2-ATX, 8" dynamix 16:9, powermate, 80 gig hd, 802.11G PCI w/ stubby antenna, SB Live Soundcard, hardwired into stock Bose system

Comment

http://www.officemax.com/max/solutio...kOID=537145914
        I GIVE FREE HUGS!
        Buy Sell or Trade
        If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
        Thank you
        Forex
        Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Says it's unavailable
          Dak TruckPuter:

Mac: - Researching and Awaiting Funds

Changed to planning for a Mac Mini Trukputer...w3rd.

Comment

Yea, this deal was dead a couple of days ago...It's based on location, maybe if you hit the actual store you may find it.
            "I'm a dick!"
            "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

I went to the store and i got there perfect timing. When i was checking out about 15 ppl came in and wanted one. I only wish i woulda bought 3 of them. Then i would sell you guys one. If you go to the store and they are sold out ask them if there is a substitution list. They might give you an iomega or a 120gb wd for the same price.
              Fisher Customs
              www.fishercustoms.com

Comment

Working...
              X