Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit Dammit Dammit (Rant on GF's)

[rant]
    So, I broke up with my girlfriend a couple months ago. She was fun at first but then became kind of a headache, so she's gone. I like to be single. I like having money saved up to spend on things I want to spend it on. I like not having a headache to deal with... calls, explanations, misunderstandings, etc. Things were going just fine...
    Then into my life (again) pops a girl I knew years ago that had moved away. She is moving back to my town now. So we went out last weekend, and ended up spending the whole weekend together. Don't get me wrong, I loved hanging out with her, had a great time, and there is definately nothing wrong with skinny little 1/2 swedish blondes!! But still, I am on the path to unsingleness, and I'm not sure I want that. But I also don't want to miss out on this great girl. Very much a damned if you do, damned if you don't type thing.
    Just this last weekend together, I spent about $150 (or, as I like to think of it, 85% of an Opus 150). Granted this won't happen too often, but still... wtf??
    [/rant]

So, anyone else in this boat?

Thanks for listening...
    Spent so far: $1,755
    Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
    CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
    Don't mess with Texas.
    It's not nice to pick on retards!

Dude i am sailing along a few boats ahead of you.

Girl i like a lot and have slept with a few times (casually) doesnt seem to really appreciate the fact i bend over backwards for her.

Well i am gonna take control of things....its about time i did!

oh and *** for $150 - my phone bill to her is quite often over 100 a month!!!!

so don't feel like you are alone!

I have been single for almost 2 years now and to be honest i am not enjoying it anymore. Do what ever feels right but i say try it out - you have nothing to lose!

Comment

I've got a wife....

What she makes is her money and what I make is her money... I'm that damn cruise ship you see sinking up ahead of you
      -- WireSix, Inc. --
      MP3Car Lives Here!

Comment

how old are you edrex?
        CarPC status: iPod, 3,456,217 songs so **** you

Comment

Seems I'm not alone then!

Must be spring in the makes

Couple of weeks ago I met this girl at work (well, at a client's really, but I'm there fulltime for the last 4 years now...) that came to replace someone at the reception as an interim. For some crazy reason we fell in love... (don't know if love is the right word yet, but the butterflies are there with hundreds of thousands). Just when I was about 1 year enjoying the single life.

In that one year (!) I bought myself a van, 2 motorbikes, carputer stuff, a house (!) and another house with a mate (each one pays half) that has 3 apartments.

Now those houses need renovating, the bikes need restoration and tuning (depends which one), the van needs pimpin' and the carpc needs, well you get the picture.
          How the hell am I going to find time to do all this while during my last relationship of 4 years I even had to sell my last bike (that was perfectly ok) because I didn't have time to ride it???

Oh, and I needed to sell it because of the money too, go figure, what a difference!

Still, I don't want to know all this now, I'm in luurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvee

like this: , not only like this:

List of front-ends/usefull apps
          XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

have you guys learned anything from these posts?
            give the troubled ones to me and ill put them in a cage. Give the really trouble ones to frodo so he can add them to the pit. We can lure them in with money on a string.
            Give the easy girls to moto so he has something else to play with.

Find one that would love to do nothing with you. If shes on ya for the money then she will be on another for more. Just takes time bro. Spend YOUR money on what YOU want to do.
            I GIVE FREE HUGS!
            Buy Sell or Trade
            If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
            Thank you
            Forex
            Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Scouse: I feel for you man. Hope you can set things straight with that girl.
              Wire6: Tried the wife thing already, you can probably guess how that went...
              Motoko: 25.
              Spent so far: $1,755
              Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
              CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
              Don't mess with Texas.
              It's not nice to pick on retards!

Comment

Get a cage.

Oh, and about the whole half swedish blonde thing:
                "For every beautiful woman there is a man, somewhere, who is sick of her bull****."
                Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
                Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
                I'M DEBT FREE!!
                I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

One thing i hate about good looking girls is they think you are after them. personally it takes a lot more than looks to attract me. Everygirl needs to have the "but but don't you know it" song played to them every week.

Comment

Oh and the other thing, i would not voluntarily say to girl she is slim, good looking etc if she wasnt so ******* accept it - "you don't need to lose weight, you may have just got up but you look damn sexy and i prefer you without makeup!!!!"

if i thought the above wasnt true i would not be trying to bone you!!!! (meaning the not needing to lose weight etc not the song)

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
                      if i thought the above wasnt true i would not be trying to bone you!!!!
                      but but song?
                      I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                      Buy Sell or Trade
                      If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
                      Thank you
                      Forex
                      Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Originally posted by jjh221
                        but but song?
                        A very cool song "Fit But You Know It" by Brit band The Streets.

Comment

It puts the lotion on its skin...
                          "I'm a dick!"
                          "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
                            oh and *** for $150 - my phone bill to her is quite often over 100 a month!!!!
                            I made sure my gf uses the same cellphone provider as me, so I don't get charged for the phone calls

And it seems like I have a rather low maintenance girl, just wants to go dancing (with me of course) once in a while and some flower and attention form time to time. And at the bars she can't handle more than 1-2 beers makes it hell cheap too
                            I have found you an argument; I am not obliged to find you an understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by migel628
                              It puts the lotion on its skin...

I love that movie...it's soooo disturbing.

Comment

Working...
                              X