Jackson? Did he do it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson? Did he do it?

What do you guys think about the Michael Jackson trial?

I think they are just trying to get money out of him

www.freemjackson.org

like a few grand is gona help him haha.

I think its a scam!
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
    2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

that has got to be a scam, they got the raffle so they can get away with it.

fry the bastard, michael jackson sucks
      My Install

Software:
      CFiG v1
      iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
      Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
      StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Comment

Jackson is definitely a chester. He shouldn't fry, he should have his frank & beans cut off & be left to bleed to death...
        "I'm a dick!"
        "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

Here comes my long-winded response to this.

If he's guilty or not.. that's for the jury to decide. As with many of these high profile cases, it's hard to say what the jury has to judge by. We're not there so I'm not going to say if he's guilty by the law or not.

Now, as far as what I think of him and his possibly being convicted. If he is, then I say 'if he's convicted, good!'. The reason I say that is because I'm a school teacher and have been working with children for 15 years now. From day one, it's been pounded into my head and the heads of my colleagues that you protect yourself! Kids are great to be around. It's real easy to forget that all it takes is one lie, misperception or disgruntled child to really get you in trouble. Teachers and child care professionals are trained how to NOT put themselves in situations where such an accusation can occur. It's for our safety and for the child(ren)'s safety.

The first time MJ was accused, I gave him some degree of slack, although I was still smacking my forehead and calling him an idiot. But all of that was 'settled'. But the fact that he was DUMB enough to put himself right back in this situation gives me little reason to be sympathetic. If I had done this, I'd be in the clink in no-time flat. So, if you ask me, he's made his bed, now he's got to sleep in it. All of these lawyers advising him what to do weren't advising him what NOT to do when he was having little boys (noticed that it seems like only boys??) over to his ranch.

My friend and former colleague was falsely accused of being inappropriate with a child. He had to endure a police investigation, the prospect of losing partial custody of his 4 year old daughter, losing his job and any chances of working with children again. Fortunately, the investigation proved he was innocent. But that was a brush with a path that would have forever changed his life.

I know there are parents and adults who work with children in various capacities here... if you don't know already and haven't figured it out from the MJ trial, learn it now; CYA. CYA = Cover Your ***! Do not let something like this happen to you.

As far as the trial being a scam to get money out of MJ. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. That's for the jury to decide. If I were MJ, the money would be the LAST concern I would have.

/long-wind generator
          Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

I really don't give a ****!

We're never gonna know the full truth and it really doesn't bother me excpet for the fact that some young people may have been abused and if they have i hope they are given the help they need and it doesn't mess up their lives or happen again.

Anyone who abuses kids or anyone else on purpose deserves the harshest punishment but it is likely thay are also incredibly messed up themselves and may not know what they are really doing.

Comment

As Jimmy Carr says:

"If I was a 46 year old millionairre peadaphile, I'd have a fairground in my back garden."

I'm of the opinion there is no smoke without fire, sure they could be cajoled into for the money but it smells a bit funny to me.

You're asking for trouble if you invite young boys over for a "sleep over".

And why does he have an alarm to warn him of anyone outside his bedroom door? Surely he has the money to ensure that trespassers don't get that close, unless it's for another reason.
              2000 Vauxhall Vectra SXi
              EPIA M12000 / 256MB RAM
              PW-120 + ITPS
              Slot Loading CDRW/DVD
              30GB 2.5in HD
              Lilliput 7" VGA + Touchscreen
              GPS Nav
              Installation progress {+++++++} (Installed! :) )

Comment

i dunno, last time i was at the neverland ranch, michael didnt touch me or anything. *shrugs*
                Mazdaspeed Car Computer
                gotta redo it all

Comment

Do I think that Jackson is a child molester?

Yes.

Do I think he molested this child?

Nope.

The credibility of the accuser's entire family is shot to hell, including the boy himself. One of the talking heads but it best: "If Michael did do this to this boy, he could not have picked a better victim. Hardly anyone believes he's truthful."
                  Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
                  Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
                  I'M DEBT FREE!!
                  I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Originally posted by carpcnoobie
                    although I was still smacking my forehead and calling him an idiot.
                    You were smacking your head, and calling HIM an idiot

So, if you ask me, he's made his bed, now he's got to sleep in it.
                    I think his lackeys made his bed and the kids were sleeping in it.

if you don't know already and haven't figured it out from the MJ trial, learn it now; CYA. CYA = Cover Your ***!
                    I hope the boys visiting his ranch did.

Comment

I think you're right that there's no credence in what the boy is saying. I also do believe that Jackson did sleep in the same bed, and although it is wrong, I dont think he actually molested the kid

Comment

i think something is wrong with him...he looks sick...something is wrong with his brain..i think he looked better when he was a black man...now hes freaky as an old white woman...maybe thats why he picks on BOYS? cuz he thinks hes a female now? LMAO
                        i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Maybe he's training to be a Catholic Priest
                          "I'm a dick!"
                          "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

Originally posted by migel628
                            ROFL! I think they are doing what they do with all celebrity cases and blowing it way out of proportion. So annoying, I don't watch the news anymore because it's either talking about his stupid case or someone getting murdered.

MJ should just be locked up, in like the over 60 prison so he won't be tempted. He's definitely not right in the head, at all. Anyone who does that to their body needs to reconsider their lifestyle. But I guess this can all be brought around and blamed on his dad for being just as screwed up in the head and taking away MJ's childhood. Oh we can blame Peter Pan too I guess while we're at it.
                            Dak TruckPuter:

Mac: - Researching and Awaiting Funds

Changed to planning for a Mac Mini Trukputer...w3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by migel628
                              That reminds me of a picture I once saw.
                              Attached Files
                              Only true postwhores remember everything they post

REP CLUB IS DEAD
                              LONG LIVE REP CLUB

Comment

Working...
                              X