Mcdonalds Sucks!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcdonalds Sucks!!

Sorry for the language...but MOTHER ****ERS!!!!
    Those sonsa*****es don't supersize anymore! What the hell? for 50 cents they will "large size" you....meaning your drink is slightly larger....it doesnt effect the size of your fries at all. What a rip!

Frodo Edit:
    Please don't curse in the thread title!
    (Say what you want in the thread)
    Have a ****ty cocksucking blowjob of a day.
    PC Components:
    Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
    My work log

Oh well, one less pound of saturated fat coursing through your system...
    http://www.jeepmp3.com/
    CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
    Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

It's to deter all the fatasses in the US from getting fatter...
      "I'm a dick!"
      "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

what about me? i'm have the motabolism of a humming bird and need that ****....i'm starving college student who is in his senior year and i still havent gained my freshmen 15!
        PC Components:
        Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
        My work log

Comment

Sucks to be you I guess. You could always order a 2nd Fry off the $0.99 menu
          "I'm a dick!"

Comment

but why do that when at Wendys its only 39 cents to fattysize one of their combos?
            PC Components:
            My work log

Comment

**** Mcdonalds!!
              yea F_ck-um - and I got sick eating that nasty
              crap 3 times in a row - 3 different places
              them $1 chicken things

FU_K THEM ALL TO HELL

Comment

you know.....you dont have to eat mcdonalds will
                PC Components:
                My work log

Comment

The movie "Supersize Me" wasn't made about Wendy's. So, it wasn't a coincidence that once that movie hit, McD's stopped Supersizing their meals.
                  "I'm a dick!"

Comment

Erm.. You should be eating better things. Ok, yeah you're hungry, so go to the grocery store and get something filling. During the summer I ate too much mcdonalds and it really showed. Since then, I've been eating cheaper, healthier, and better tasting foods. Try these:

Instant Pudding, 99 cents + 3 cups of milk, takes me an hour to eat, usually I'll have a bowl at hand while coding. Really good stuff.
                    Top Ramen, ~12.5 cents/bag + 2 cups of water. I could probably eat 1 and a half before I'm sick from being so full.
                    Hamburger Helper, hell if I know how much it costs, it's not the cheapest, but it's damn good and it's MEAT.

I still get lazy on occasion, and pull a buck out of my ashtray for a double cheeseburger, but beyond that, I don't like to eat fast food. Unless it's wendy's
                    Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
                    Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
                    sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

.....like i said i'm a starving college student.....i go to the grocery store all the time and basically live off of lean cuisine, healthy choice and things of that nature.......its nice to once in a while go and get a huge burger and a huge drink and a lot of fries......i dont give a **** if its not healthy.
                      PC Components:
                      My work log

Comment

I agree with lgbr. Go to the grocery store, and get a pallette of ramen noodles. Its gonna set you back a bit, maybe $3 or so, but its worth it. You can make soup, or noodles, soup, or flavored noodles, or soup, or... soup. And it only takes time to boil water. It really is great stuff. Then every once in a great while, you can mix it up with Easy Mac.

And I'll tell you, I know what you mean being a skinny college kid. I'm about 5 1/2' and a whopping 115 pounds. I eat like crazy, just to prevent the buzzards from getting any crazy ideas.

All this talk of ramen noodles has got me hungry... Maybe that with some ketchup, a little bit of pepper....
                        2000 Subaru OBS

Dell P3 @ 900 Mhz
                        7" Lilliput TS w/DigitalWW in-dash mount
                        80GB External HD

I am Zero Bitrate....

Comment

well maybe im not as tiny as i lead on, im 6' and 180.......but i do a little bit of weightlifting (no body builder) and would like to gain some weight, i dont mind a little fat. I went through my ramen noodle faze, never really had an easy mac faze, just kinda had cravings here and there. meh stupid mcdonalds....ruined my day
                          PC Components:
                          My work log

Comment

Why supersize? The fries are probably the most unhealthy part of it, and refills are free so it just doesn't make sense to me. I've gotten sick 3 times as well, so don't much like the place anyway.

Comment

I have always eaten mcdonalds on roadtrips... and years ago I began calling the abdominal pains that follow the "mcstomach ache." if im not mcstaken, thats what the guy called it in supersize me... I think its bad to binge occasionally on that mccrap, cause then the mcstomach ache is worse! I never get really SICK though, just a little unconfortable. Thats just me though, and I like the mccrap sometimes (esp on roadtrips).
                              I eat what the hell I want, and im 6' 175 lbs. My other painful and not to healthy food hobby is to go to the mall and eat a little chinese food AND a wendy's burger! Thats mceating baby!
                              Carputer status: [-*---------]
                              Im thinking laptop...

Comment

Working...
                              X