• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Smileys!

Please!!!!
    Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
    Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
    sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Pretty Please!
    Still Planning and Scavenging Parts ------Software-----and anything else i can lay my hands on!!! :)

Acquired a Toshiba Satelite 4000CDT
    HDD`s ****ed new one on way! 30gb Toshiba.

Comment

We need some of this.
      Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
      Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
      sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

LOL that on is awesome
        DICE Los Angeles
        ]

Comment

we need some noob bashing smilies!

Comment

More smilies would be good, but someone please get rid of the "Search" and "Google" smilies.

They tend to get used a bit too much.

: Jetway J7F2 1.5Ghz Mainboard : Cubid 3688 : CarNetix CNX-P1260 :
            : Netgear 802.11g PCMCIA : 2 x LinITX 7" Screens :
            : BU353 USB GPS Mouse : Panasonic UJ845 DVDRW :

Comment

Originally posted by Curly_cat
              More smilies would be good, but someone please get rid of the "Search" and "Google" smilies.

They tend to get used a bit too much.
              no make em flash and abuse noobs with the signs

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
                no make em flash and abuse noobs with the signs
                Calling all mods......

I think it's time to bring Scouse Monkey down a peg or two. How's about knocking a few thousand posts off his count!

(before you start throwing your toys out of the pram again Scouse, I'm just kidding)

: Jetway J7F2 1.5Ghz Mainboard : Cubid 3688 : CarNetix CNX-P1260 :
                : Netgear 802.11g PCMCIA : 2 x LinITX 7" Screens :
                : BU353 USB GPS Mouse : Panasonic UJ845 DVDRW :

Comment

Originally posted by Curly_cat
                  Calling all mods......

I think it's time to bring Scouse Monkey down a peg or two. How's about knocking a few thousand posts off his count!

(before you start throwing your toys out of the pram again Scouse, I'm just kidding)
                  Fortunately for you i don't have time to write one of my 3 pages replies to that but if you car to read my title and my sig you will see i have already had a good beating from the mods! So much so my willy no work anymore

Comment

Right on time

Comment

Originally posted by LagunaICE
                      Right on time
                      damn you scare me!

Comment

Dont be such a milksop If I scare you, what would you say meeting my alter ego(s).

Comment

Originally posted by LagunaICE
                          Dont be such a milksop If I scare you, what would you say meeting my alter ego(s).
                          its jsut that damn avatar! it freaks me out! I feel like a 10 yr old boy at MJs ranch when you are around!

Comment

Just because you signed up to a forum a month ago and technically you are new does not mean you are new to how forums work and should be treated with the same level of disrespect you'd give to the queen

I have only posted when my search results returned information that wasnt relevant to what i wanted to know and i needed input from other users.

Unlike scouse who uses his post count like a prostetic penis

just joshing cheif, although i may be onto something
                            www.streetrace.co.uk - The UK's best modified car club (With lots of 16/17/18 year olds for scouse to abuse)

Comment

nah i don't need a prostetic penis

i seriously jsut chat for the fun of it. not for the post count. the OT keeps me amused while i search the forum looking for ideas and inspiration. i only wish i could program as i have designed a new frontend with new control system while i am sitting here...busy doing sketches and writing plans for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X