The ranting thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ranting thread

Please share your rants. Rant on any subject.

Here goes my rant:

At this moment I am trying to avoid a five year old child. He has no common sense nor tact. He reminds me how much I totally hate kids. I hate kids and I hate how society and people see them.

When you turn on the TV, they imply that children are cute and funny. They are exactly the opposite. I see a Welch's grape juice commercial and I want to embark on a violent rampage. Nothing is 'cute' or 'funny' about their peachy faces or the way they talk. They're just dumb. It doesn't matter what a child thinks, so there is no reason for them to be used in advertising.

The solution is very simple. Apply discipline as often as possible. Too many parents let their children make funny noises and chew with their mouth open. Nothing works better than an big slap across the face. If they continue to do so, proceed to shoot them, and when they scream, repeat until they stop.
    Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
    Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
    sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

thanks. for this thread i was thinking about starting one called "just chit"
    N e ways i say you should apply that to women and not children. I love the little buggers.

My rant. No asain massage parlors around here with happy ending.
    I GIVE FREE HUGS!
    Buy Sell or Trade
    If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
    Thank you
    Forex
    Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

How to use turn signals and the proper method for stopping your vehicle

Chapter 1 - turn signals
      When you approach an intersection and you wish to make a turn, apply your turn signal in the appropriate direction you wish to turn. The turn signal should be applied at least 1/4 block prior to the turn. Note that the turn signal switch is NOT the same as the high beam switch.

Using turn signals (IMHO) may be optional when your turn is mandatory given the lane you are in. For example: On a freeway approaching an exit ramp in the rightmost lane, or in a right turn lane without any oncoming traffic lanes (1-way road with no Do Not Enter signs - example: freeway exit ramp). In all other situations, you MUST use turn signals. (note that these are my opinions only and not necessarily the law)

Chapter 2 - Proper Braking Ettiquete
      Do NOT approach other vehicles from behind at a high rate of speed. This especially applies if the other driver is stopped or is stopping at a STOP SIGN.

When stopping behind another vehicle, the proper technique is to slow down well in advance of the other vehicle. This will lessen the chances of your vehicle hitting an oil slick left by the other vehicle and causing you to slide into the rear end of the other vehicle. Which could result in several gun shot wounds to your person from the other enraged driver who does not like to be rear-ended. You should stop in a position so that you can see the other vehicles' wheels over your hood - and standing up through the sunroof to see the other vehicles wheels does not count.

Stop Signs mean STOP. There is no such thing as an "Optional Stop Sign". A white boarder on a stop sign means nothing - it is still a stop sign. When at a stop sign, you must come to a complete stop. Rolling stops are not stops - you didn't stop, therefore you deserve to go to jail immediately.
      http://www.jeepmp3.com/
      CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
      Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

Sorry about that rant... I've been cut off by so many drivers making left turns without blinkers lately that I'm going to put a baseball bat next to my drivers seat...

And the braking thing should be obvious for the more alert readers... Rear ended while stopping at a RED LIGHT making a right turn... <grrrr>

Comment

Originally posted by PatO
          Rear ended while stopping at a RED LIGHT making a right turn... <grrrr>
          You should've applied your turn signal 1/4 block before then!!
          Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by lgbr
            The solution is very simple. Apply discipline as often as possible. Too many parents let their children make funny noises and chew with their mouth open. Nothing works better than an big slap across the face. If they continue to do so, proceed to shoot them, and when they scream, repeat until they stop.
            AMEN!
            1984 BMW 323i (E30)
            [==========] 90%
            EPIA MII10000
            256MB RAM
            40GB 2,5" HD
            Lilliput 7" TS
            Hacked Travla C134
            Haicom CF GPS

Comment

Ramen is the ****.

I don't see why people don't eat it every day like I do. Ramen tastes totally awesome. Ramen is all I eat when I'm sick. Soup heals all, and there is no greater soup than ramen. Ramen can come in all sorts of flavors from Teriyaki chicken, to shrimp, to oriental, to the mother of all flavors: beef.

Ramen is probably the cheapest food around, too. Wander into a local grocery store, and you can grab a pack for twelve cents a piece. THAT'S TWELVE CENTS. A cheeseburger from McDonald's costs more than 85 and doesn't fill you up as much. Sure you have to cook ramen, but it's the easiest thing in the world to cook. After cooking it just a couple times you can easily figure how much water you'll need, and when it's ready to eat. You could live off ramen for 20 dollars a month!

There is no better food than ramen, no matter how you look at it.

sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

Ramen is the ****.

I don't see why people don't eat it every day like I do. Ramen tastes totally awesome. Ramen is all I eat when I'm sick. Soup heals all, and there is no greater soup than ramen. Ramen can come in all sorts of flavors from Teriyaki chicken, to shrimp, to oriental, to the mother of all flavors: beef.

Ramen is probably the cheapest food around, too. Wander into a local grocery store, and you can grab a pack for twelve cents a piece. THAT'S TWELVE CENTS. A cheeseburger from McDonald's costs more than 85 and doesn't fill you up as much. Sure you have to cook ramen, but it's the easiest thing in the world to cook. After cooking it just a couple times you can easily figure how much water you'll need, and when it's ready to eat. You could live off ramen for 20 dollars a month!

There is no better food than ramen, no matter how you look at it.

Aren't you getting bored of it?

Comment

Or have high blood pressure from all of the salt?

That one dude went on a McD's diet for a month, lets see what happens on Ramen!

It is seriously good shtuff, though - I'll give you that! Ramen and those Totinos pizzas (5 for $10). Heaven, baby!

Comment

I don't see why people don't eat it every day like I do.
                    1. there is practically no nutrisional value

2. most of us ODed on Ramen our first semester of college.
                    My JeepPC Install

"there are no stupid questions, just stupid people."

"it's been agreed the whole world stinks so no one's taking showers anymore"

Comment

Originally posted by PatO
                      Or have high blood pressure from all of the salt?

That one dude went on a McD's diet for a month, lets see what happens on Ramen!

It is seriously good shtuff, though - I'll give you that! Ramen and those Totinos pizzas (5 for $10). Heaven, baby!

I'll give it to you on the salt.

But I'm young. I lived off Ham & Cheese Hot Pockets for an entire summer (3 months) a few years ago. Was fscking awesome.

Comment

ramen is best when cooked right. I like to drain the liquid out after done cooking. Then add some butter and some milk and a piece of cheese. Also adding just tomato soup is good. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ramen. I have about 20-25 packs.
                        I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                        Buy Sell or Trade
                        Thank you
                        Forex
                        Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

i`ll swear indicators are a option most `em dont bother with.
                          Still Planning and Scavenging Parts ------Software-----and anything else i can lay my hands on!!! :)

Acquired a Toshiba Satelite 4000CDT
                          HDD`s ****ed new one on way! 30gb Toshiba.

Comment

Blackbravo - true! BMW X5 drivers - a new concentrated breed of ignorant bimmer drivers!

Some guy in a blacked out one did a 3 point turn right infront of me on one of the busiest roads by Uni the other day at rush hour. He then stopped int he middle of the road to chat to a woman in a Yaris going the other way. so i give him 30 seconds to say hi but he carries on. 2 minutes later - i am not joking my patience finally gives up (i was in a very good mood so i lasted 2 minutes) then both myself and the bristol uni security guy behind me start beeping. Does he move? does he ****! Eventually he moves off and then when we get to end of the road tries to do a 3 point U turn around the traffic island! seeing his windows was open what do i shout? yup you guessed it - "you ******* prick". I then realise he is a quite a big black guy and he is not looking at me in a very happy way! Then i think oh well, he was bang out of order so I carry on calling him a prick and a few other things. At which point he stops mid U turn and glares at me. So what do I do? I laugh and carry on calling him names!!! the guy then finishes off his turn and drives past with me giving him my dealiest look! I then floor it round the corner up a staff entrance and park in the staff parking right outside Uni - feeling rather pleased with myself! hehe - I am my own worst enemy sometimes!

Comment

i got your back. Next time, we get out and beat his ***. You get the feet ill beat the **** out of him im in that kinda mood this week. If you do decide to kick their *** remember i live in ohio lol
                              I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                              Buy Sell or Trade
                              Thank you
                              Forex
                              Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X