I'm dating a deaf chick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm dating a deaf chick

She's really cool, and I really like her a lot. A lot of fun, and she's super hot! The only annoying thing is that music dominates my lifestyle, and she can't hear it! I haven't addressed this yet haha. Anyways, anyone else want to share some unique dating partners or give me their opinion on my current situation?
    CarPC install is starting to come along again...

If used to date a partially deaf girl, I learnt how to lipread, was excellent fun in nightclubs! :-) I was one of the few people that could understand what others were saying.

I certainly learnt a lot re: deafness and sign language.

Comment

Hehe, she can talk pretty good so I don't have to read lips!

Comment

Give yer ride more bass, deaf people can hear vibrations quite well, more mids and lows to give her something to enjoy while you rock out or whatnot.

Is she totally deaf from birth or a gradual decrease? Can make a difference in how they "absorb" musical vibrations
        (All done)
        iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

Comment

ive alway wanted to learn sign language.
          At least you know she wont be to loud in bed.
          I GIVE FREE HUGS!
          Buy Sell or Trade
          If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
          Thank you
          Forex
          Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

It's got plenty of bass I don't know about the birth or gradual decrease thing, haven't asked her yet. I haven't really been "dating" her yet, because she lives an hour and a half away but we met and hung out for a couple of days and now have been talking on AIM a lot. She comes to my city on the weekends almost every weekend so thats cool. I'll have to ask her these things.

She was a cheerleader for 6 years and she's a good dancer, I don't know how she can dance without hearing the music? Another question I'll be asking

Comment

Originally posted by jjh221
              ive alway wanted to learn sign language.
              At least you know she wont be to loud in bed.
              Why not? She might not be able to control her volume seeing as she can't hear how loud she is

Comment

well glad to see ya back, we thought ya fell in.
                I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                Buy Sell or Trade
                Thank you
                Forex
                Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Yeah, she's deaf, not mute!
                  Originally posted by ghettocruzer
                  I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
                  Want to:
                  -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
                  -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Originally posted by sdashiki
                    Give yer ride more bass, deaf people can hear vibrations quite well, more mids and lows to give her something to enjoy while you rock out or whatnot.
                    Just watch out with the super low frequencies, apparently for girls 5'66"-5'8" in height and 120-135lbs in weight, the resonant frequency of the clitoris is about 48-60Hz. So accidental orgasms are possible, and I don't think you want that happening if you are not a benefactor
                    I have found you an argument; I am not obliged to find you an understanding.

Comment

lol thats awesome. If you're serious, i'm gonna make that tone in sound forge, crank up the system with that tone playing and start making out with her, that would be sweet!

jjh221: yeah, sorry, school/work has been INSANE! I haven't even touched the Carputer in a month since I had the dash fabricated and then the piece fell and broke after I had gotten it painted and everything. Been too busy with school.

Comment

Originally posted by rushnrockt
                        Just watch out with the super low frequencies, apparently for girls 5'66"-5'8" in height and 120-135lbs in weight, the resonant frequency of the clitoris is about 48-60Hz. So accidental orgasms are possible, and I don't think you want that happening if you are not a benefactor

yeah if thats true i see alot of people going out to their cars and making that a saved setting.

so 48-60Hz how exactly do ya do that?
                        I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                        Buy Sell or Trade
                        Thank you
                        Forex
                        Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics
                          Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
                          Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
                          sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

I went to RIT a couple of years ago & right on camous was the NTID (National Technical Institute for the Deaf). I never got a chance to, but I always wanted to hit off a deaf chick, just to hear what sounds she would make
                            "I'm a dick!"
                            "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

sounds like a job for myth busters...i know they broke the myth of the brown note. they should devote an episode to this
                              PC Components:
                              Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
                              My work log

Comment

Working...
                              X