Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quickest way to make an animated image...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickest way to make an animated image...

I want to know the best way to make pictures with simple 1-2 frame image switches...I used 'swish' but it turned everything black and grey, and i want pic pictures to change, not tiny thumbnails or icons, thanks.

Do you want the picture to do something when you click it, like with flash, or do you basically just want a simple animated pic (like my avatar) that changes frames on its own??

If you just want to make like an animated pic I like the program “gif construction set pro”
    Remember AllAdvantage From 7 years ago? IT IS BACK! Now under a new name Agloco
    GET PAID TO SURF THE INTERNET

Comment

yeah like your icon, thanks.

Comment

On Gif Construction Set there is a animation wizard that is very easy to use, you just have to of course make each frame first then use the wizard to animate it. I bought the program since I liked it but I believe you can download it for free and has all the functions. just search for it on google and you should find it
        Remember AllAdvantage From 7 years ago? IT IS BACK! Now under a new name Agloco
        GET PAID TO SURF THE INTERNET

Comment

find a program called "Microsoft GIF Animator". its the best ive come across as far as being in a KISS format (Keep It Simple Stupid for those not familiar with the term).

if you have imageready (comes with all version of photoshop iirc), it can create animated gif's as well.
          Your everyday carpc geek and tech guru at your service. *bow*

Comment

i use gif movie gear. never really tried anything else.
            I GIVE FREE HUGS!
            Buy Sell or Trade
            If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
            Thank you
            Forex
            Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Working...
            X