Getting drunk at work today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting drunk at work today!

Well since for now I work in an IT office at a college, and today is graduation.....and a lot of the people i work with are graduating, we're having a party. Already downed 2 beers before 11:00 am!!
    PC Components:
    Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
    My work log

Originally posted by Peoples
    Well since for now I work in an IT office at a college, and today is graduation.....and a lot of the people i work with are graduating, we're having a party. Already downed 2 beers before 11:00 am!!
    What's keeping you?

Comment

ha in maryland? what college if ya dont mind? towson?

I work for IT at UD but id never drink, im scared to even have a drink at lunch
      Go on and do it, do it, Do it 'til you're satisfied,
      Whatever it is, do it, Do it 'til you're satisfied.

CarPc progress |OOOOXCOOOO| 57%

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples
        And you're posting this here??? I hope you don't get in trouble w/ the higher up's there man...I know @ IBM, if you drink at all (during lunch or otherwise) you are not allowed to return to work as it "may" effect your performance & judgement.
        "I'm a dick!"
        "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

i think they are allowed today?
          I GIVE FREE HUGS!
          Buy Sell or Trade
          If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
          Thank you
          Forex
          Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

well since i forgot about this thread i thought i'd just mention. My boss bought the beer. In fact, I did shots with the CIO of the school. There is a new alcohol policy on campus however......nobody under 21 ...if your caught you get fired or expelled (i'm legal).
            PC Components:
            Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
            My work log

Comment

Working...
            X