Somebody want to tow my wagon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody want to tow my wagon

But I dont know who. I came home today and there is a lovely bright green sticker on the back of my wagon--you know, the one that needs $2000 worth of work before I can get a tag--saying that my car is parked illegally because I dont have tags.

I have several problems with this. First, it's illegal for the car NOT to be parked, since it doesnt have tags. I can get away with driving it to a repair shop et al because I have a bill of sale that states I bought the car less than 30 days ago, which is the amount of time I legally have before I am required to have a tag in this state. Second, it's in a private parking lot (as in not owned by the government) and it appears to be the same sticker that they put on cars abandoned on the side of the highway, which makes me think that it was the cops that put the sticker on there. And lastly, if it is the apartment complex that wants it towed, nowhere in my lease does it state that I have to have tags to park here.

I also noticed several vehicles with expired tags that have the same sticker.

Yep. Going to law school.
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Take the ticket to court. And if you don't win, keep appealing it
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

man, you keep gettin in **** like this a lot, you'l be in troublt pretty bad...

Comment

Check your pockets and such for a magnet that attracts trouble and get rid of it.
        There ain't no need to cry. Time's up. It's time to die....

Comment

I went through the same thing with my '81 Datsun pickup... I can't afford to pay insurance on two vehicles, and if it's parked in MY spot who the hell cares if it's insured or not? You get that law degree, that stuff ****es me way the hell off.
          Grrr... I hate busybodies like that who have nothing better to do than to snoop around and find things like that.

Comment

I got a orange one the other day I got a abandoned car notice. I have acouple of cars that cant fit into the driveway. So I park them on the street. Well someone called in probably my next door neighbor. Saying its been there for acouple of weeks! I move cars every 2-3days! Im going to ruin that *****es day. I had two days to move the car. I moved it within a hour of the tow sticker being put on. Im still thinking of what to do to get her back.
            My Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/signalsweepers
            My Web Page http://www.geocities.com/maltshopmemories/
            My Webshots http://community.webshots.com/user/signalsweeper

Comment

Originally posted by Jammer
              I got a orange one the other day I got a abandoned car notice. I have acouple of cars that cant fit into the driveway. So I park them on the street. Well someone called in probably my next door neighbor. Saying its been there for acouple of weeks! I move cars every 2-3days! Im going to ruin that *****es day. I had two days to move the car. I moved it within a hour of the tow sticker being put on. Im still thinking of what to do to get her back.
              Kill her lawn.
              Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
              Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
              sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

pee on her newspaper
                i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

put a beater from a junk yard in front of her place.

Comment

Originally posted by Jammer
                    Copy that tow notice and print out hundreds of copies. Then get some crazy *** glue and put it ALL OVER her car
                    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by Escalade182
                      put a beater from a junk yard in front of her place.
                      and what if she tells the pigs it isn't hers?
                      Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
                      Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
                      sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

have all the neighbor tell the cops she's crazy and she forgot that she bought a car, might work

Comment

Order lots of crap to her house like magazines, pizzas etc...
                          AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                          Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                          Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                          -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Put adds of cars for sale on the internet (if you know her phone number) and write like Ferrari 360 Modena 1998 Top shape - 21 500$ something like that, and write that she is available 24/7. That way she wont never get to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                            X