MP3Car.com has taken over my life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3Car.com has taken over my life

I find myself not doing anything at work other than constantly going to mp3car.com and hitting "New Posts". I check more often than people post. I think I just topped it, though:

I had a dream last night. I was driving my car with a fully functioning nav through some mountainous roads. Something happened and I went off the side, tumbling down the embankment far away from the road. All I remember as I rolled down the mountain was the nav saying "Off route. Recalculating."

-psyrex
    Gen 1: Pentium 3 1GHz - ATX - 2005
    Gen 2: Pentium M 1.6GHz - ITX - 2006
    Gen 3: Pentium M 2.0GHz - 5.25" SBC - 2007
    Gen 4: (coming soon: Core2 Duo - 3.5" SBC - 2009)
    ...it never ends

Originally posted by psyrex
    All I remember as I rolled down the mountain was the nav saying "Off route. Recalculating."

-psyrex
    hahaahahaha thats classic

Comment

Originally posted by psyrex
      I find myself not doing anything at work other than constantly going to mp3car.com and hitting "New Posts". I check more often than people post. I think I just topped it, though:

I had a dream last night. I was driving my car with a fully functioning nav through some mountainous roads. Something happened and I went off the side, tumbling down the embankment far away from the road. All I remember as I rolled down the mountain was the nav saying "Off route. Recalculating."

-psyrex

Just as long (while you were falling down the embankment) you didn't post a question on the forum asking how to survive rolling down an embankment in a car.

Coz you know by now, you should have 'd

Comment

This has already been discussed.

n00b. You should have

Okay, I feel better now. Time to hit the "New Posts" link.
        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:
        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

I had forgotten about that thread, I think it's getting worse too.....
          肚子笑痛了
          S60 Install

Comment

....waiting for gps signal
            My Carputer Project

Comment

Comment

A real mp3car.com addict
                Time displayed in a different way!

http://www.lares.dti.ne.jp/%7Eyugo/s.../03/index.html
                http://www.humanclock.com/

FREE 3D Glasses: http://www.rainbowsymphony.com/freestuff.html

Comment

hehe
                  I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                  Buy Sell or Trade
                  If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
                  Thank you
                  Forex
                  Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Originally posted by jjh221
                    hehe
                    OLD THREAD ALERT

Post # 3000

Comment

2.5 months is old?
                      One could pose such an argument considering that threads from many years ago have been brought back to life in a similar manner. In this case, the thread was brought back with no construction upon the original subject matter. Thus, this resurrected thread was brought back for the sake of being brought back. With no reason implied.

This does not in and of itself constitute an "old thread alert". IMHO, it could be given a "resurrected w/o reason" alert.

Looking at the matter further, one could deduce that an "old thread alert" could be given to any thread resurrected which is considered "old". I disagree. A new post in keeping with the original subject matter could revive an old thread. While this could warrant an "old thread alert", it should not - because of the usefulness of said post. By proclaiming "old thread alert", one would be making a useless post - and henceforth should be banned from the forums.

However, if the post is not in keeping with the implied subject matter of the original thread, and assuming that the thread is in fact, "old", an "old thread alert" would be warranted as to avoid any confusion from other forum members.

As to the definition of "old"... I am 28. I do not consider myself old. Thus, any thread younger than 28 years of age should not be considered "old".
                      http://www.jeepmp3.com/
                      CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
                      Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by PatO
                        As to the definition of "old"... I am 28. I do not consider myself old. Thus, any thread younger than 28 years of age should not be considered "old".
                        Sweet!

your still old
                        My Install

Software:
                        CFiG v1
                        iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
                        Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
                        StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Comment

2.5 months is old?
                          One could pose such an argument considering that <deleted babble> to the definition of "old"... I am 28. I do not consider myself old. Thus, any thread younger than 28 years of age should not be considered "old".
                          Blah blah blah....

You certainly are keeping with the topic of the thread... having to much mp3 car that you feel the need to ramble on and on in lame old threads.

Thanks for that
                          -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

check my post count......

Comment

2.5 months is old?
                              One could pose such an argument considering that threads from many years ago have been brought back to life in a similar manner. In this case, the thread was brought back with no construction upon the original subject matter. Thus, this resurrected thread was brought back for the sake of being brought back. With no reason implied.

This does not in and of itself constitute an "old thread alert". IMHO, it could be given a "resurrected w/o reason" alert.

Looking at the matter further, one could deduce that an "old thread alert" could be given to any thread resurrected which is considered "old". I disagree. A new post in keeping with the original subject matter could revive an old thread. While this could warrant an "old thread alert", it should not - because of the usefulness of said post. By proclaiming "old thread alert", one would be making a useless post - and henceforth should be banned from the forums.

However, if the post is not in keeping with the implied subject matter of the original thread, and assuming that the thread is in fact, "old", an "old thread alert" would be warranted as to avoid any confusion from other forum members.

Wow, you must not have very many friends if you always talk like that
                              AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                              Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                              Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                              -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Working...
                              X