A model needs our help - pic inside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A model needs our help - pic inside

Okay, not just any model, but my wife needs our help. She's entered a contest to be the real-life version of Antonia Bayle. For those unfamiliar with the Everquest games, she's the queen of the city of Qeynos... and Queen's pretty hot. Anyhow, how you can help is by visiting her website and taking a few minutes to follow her instructions on her front page. I hope you'll agree with me that she's a match for the character and vote a 10 for her.

In the meantime... for encouragement... here's a photo she shot over the weekend. For her "motivation"... you know to set the tone and look of the pic... I told her to think of how VERY cool it would be to have Frodo 1.0.9 take 4 installed on her carputer and this is the result:

Enjoy! And thanks in advance for your support! And keep in mind, I have more I can share if we can get her overall score pushed close to eight.

James
    My first attempt at a carputer.

PM me if you're interested in a monitor faceplate for your '99-'04 Golf or Jetta. My Vortex ID is NorthAtlR32 - you can IM me there, too. Go here for more information.

You got my vote!
    "A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking."

Comment

Another shameless plug.

Dont I recall some guy asking for us to vote for his girlfrend to be miss honky tonk stupdi ****ry music station?

I mean, dont get me wrong, the ****ry music chick was busted, this girl is kinda fine. Not my style tho. I like em pale.
      (All done)
      iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

Comment

All I can say is DAMN!!!
        "I'm a dick!"
        "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

We appreciate the support!

Originally posted by rickster
          You got my vote!
          Thanks!

PM me if you're interested in a monitor faceplate for your '99-'04 Golf or Jetta. My Vortex ID is NorthAtlR32 - you can IM me there, too. Go here for more information.

Comment

Originally posted by sdashiki
            Another shameless plug.
            Ah, come on - Frodoplayer is a great piece of software!!!

Originally posted by migel628
            All I can say is DAMN!!!
            Yeah! I know! I had no IDEA she liked Frodoplayer so much!

Comment

I want to thank everyone who took the time to head over and vote over the last couple of days. You helped to boost her score up considerably even as it's currently getting whittled away by those voting against since the new contestants were posted yesterday. Again, thanks for the support! I'll let you know the final outcome.

Comment

Voted a 10. More pics please.

Peace,

Rafster
                Post # 3000

Comment

Here's some pics from the honeymoon. http://home.comcast.net/~mrsensonic/WW.htm

Thanks for the vote, too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R32 JUhl

OH Damnit....! I need to go buy a new KB again. Thanks a lot man, you know how many keyboards I've gone through this month......? /sarcasm

Seriously man, congrats on that gorgeus wife of yours! Hope she wins!

Peace,

Rafster
                    Post # 3000

Comment

Dude, I think I just filled the cup Got my vote too...
                      "I'm a dick!"
                      "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

If that were my honeymoon, there would be a lot less pics and a lot more "installing" going on.

She's hot... keyboard just broke. Thanks.

Edit:
                        Do you think she would wrestle me? I will let her win and I promise to giggle.. a lot!
                        EPIA M10000, 512 Ram, Opus 90, GPS, XM, 7" Xenarc, Pioneer HU
                        Installed & Working....
                        Custom enclosures
                        Newbie Guide

Comment

Originally posted by kmcniece
                          If that were my honeymoon, there would be a lot less pics and a lot more "installing" going on.

She's hot... keyboard just broke. Thanks.

Edit:
                          Do you think she would wrestle me? I will let her win and I promise to giggle.. a lot!
                          We shot all those pics in a few hours on the last day. We did lots of installing.

And I don't think the wrestling idea's gonna work, but the giggling part was promising.

Thanks again to those who've voted.

Comment

Originally posted by migel628
                            Dude, I think I just filled the cup Got my vote too...
                            Don't forget, you can get paid for that stuff. It's better to earn $40 a cup than to let than money just "slip through your fingers."

Thanks for the vote. We really appreciate it.

Comment

It's better to earn $40 a cup than to let than money just "slip through your fingers."

Ok, you've teased us enough... how about one of those indoor "private" photos that she let you take for your eyes only?
                              Spent so far: $1,755
                              Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
                              CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
                              Don't mess with Texas.
                              It's not nice to pick on retards!

Comment

Working...
                              X