saving a website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saving a website

so what do i use to be able to download a full website links and all so i can archive it
    WINNER!!!!
    run-on sentance comp 2002!!
    :)

Not sure what you're getting at, are you wanting to just save a website that's open in your browser to your hard drive? If so, just click File and hit "Save Page As" (or whatever it's called in IE, I use FireFox).

Or do you mean a website full of links, and you want to save all of the sites that the links point to?
    Zen Fat Loss

Comment

IF you use IE, you can add to favorites and make content available for offline.
      ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
      Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
      All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
      Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

Comment

wget -r <web address>

you can get a windows port of wget on google somewhere.... works wonders, you can tell it how deep to go, wether or not to get images, or just use that up there, and it will grab it all for you... i think that one may go to external sites though

Comment

Originally posted by thecommiser
          wget -r <web address>

you can get a windows port of wget on google somewhere.... works wonders, you can tell it how deep to go, wether or not to get images, or just use that up there, and it will grab it all for you... i think that one may go to external sites though
          Blackwidow will do the same thing but it is a bit advanced.
          AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
          Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
          Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
          -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

nice.. but blackwidow seems to cost money..
            WINNER!!!!
            run-on sentance comp 2002!!
            :)

Comment

Post number 3 is free to do, and will allow you to drill down into the site as deep as you want. You can set IE to save offline the site you want, and have it save so many links down into the site as well.

I recommend trying it out, I think it'll do what you want.
              www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

Working...
              X