TOP GEAR! YAY! We got it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOP GEAR! YAY! We got it!

Best thing about this forum is that I get to talk to lots of guys from overseas. Every now and then, one of you Brits will post a video from the car show Top Gear. I love those clips. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I was just watching Mythbusters on the Discovery channel, and guess what? The next show is the "All new series" Top Gear!

YIPPIE!!!!!
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Yeah, gonna watch it myself, I first noticed it last week. Its a pretty good show.
    Installed
    Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
    512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
    Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
    [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

anxiously waiting too
      2002 Honda CR-V
      Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
      Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
      ...or even Listen to my music

Comment

it's been here for a couple weeks. great show.

unfortunately they're a bit behind on the episodes here. The ones there showing here are from the previous season iirc.
        Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
        Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
        sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

cough**bittorrent**cough

Comment

Originally posted by wizardPC
            Best thing about this forum is that I get to talk to lots of guys from overseas. Every now and then, one of you Brits will post a video from the car show Top Gear. I love those clips. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I was just watching Mythbusters on the Discovery channel, and guess what? The next show is the "All new series" Top Gear!

YIPPIE!!!!!
            Holy parallel universe, batman! I was watching the same show and saw the same commercial and thought the same thing! It's Tivo'd up with a season's pass now.

I don't care if the episodes are old. I have only seen the one they did with the bobsled racing the rally car and that was in the Netherlands.
            Originally posted by ghettocruzer
            I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
            Want to:
            -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
            -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

That Mercedes SLR is something...
              2002 Honda CR-V
              Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
              Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
              ...or even Listen to my music

Comment

You guys talking about the TOP GEAR here in UK with jeremy clarkson?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris31
                  You guys talking about the TOP GEAR here in UK with jeremy clarkson?
                  Yeap. The show is pretty enjoyable, except for the consistent bashing of non UK cars by the Big Guy (No idea what his name is, probably Jeremy Clarkson, but not sure)

I have seen him bash the Corvette, the Viper, the Porsche 911, GT3 and Japense cars, but he extols the virtue of everything British car, no matter what the shortcomings. Justy a little biased I think.

However, I do love the show.
                  ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

The old big guy is Jeremy Clarkson. They do like to poke fun at other cars, but when they're reviewing one, it's dead serious.

As far as the SLR goes, yes, it is an amazing car. HOWEVER, it is ONLY available in automatic. I had to remove it from my desktop upon learning this.
                    Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
                    Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
                    sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

Ah yeah jeremy, hes known for making fun, got to get used to him. I guess thats what make top gear interesting.

They showed DBR9 last week, ah man...the sound it makes
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chris31
                        Ah yeah jeremy, hes known for making fun, got to get used to him. I guess thats what make top gear interesting.

They showed DBR9 last week, ah man...the sound it makes

Uh-oh, I just made a mess on my KB. That thing is amazing!!

Peace,

Rafster
                        Post # 3000

Comment

Originally posted by Bugbyte
                          Holy parallel universe, batman! I was watching the same show and saw the same commercial and thought the same thing! It's Tivo'd up with a season's pass now.

I don't care if the episodes are old. I have only seen the one they did with the bobsled racing the rally car and that was in the Netherlands.
                          OMG me too! I just got done watching it and I came downstairs to post in in the forum when I saw it already here! I didn't know anything about it but I was watching Myth busters before and decided to see what was on next. I've got the series scheduled to record on my DVR.
                          AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                          Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                          Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                          -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafster
                            Uh-oh, I just made a mess on my KB. That thing is amazing!!

Peace,

Rafster
                            Seen a few DB9 on the road over here. I got to see the racing version on a track one day.

Screen gone sticky too?
                            Attached Files

Comment

heh, I thought I was the only crazy one that watched mythbusters

but the only problem is that top gear in on at the same time as 30 days so I have to keep switching no tivo yet
                              肚子笑痛了
                              S60 Install

Comment

Working...
                              X