Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another moron bites the dust...

http://www.borowitzreport.com/archiv...?rec=1169&srch

Here comes another thread by me about someone stupid. Another thread where people will argue im too evil, *****y or cold about someone or some event.

In this case, I think we can almost all agree this guy was not "crazy", just some huge dork who lost his mind momentarily.

“In my heart I believe that could have saved Jude’s life, even if he didn’t have one,”

Well that says it all doesnt it. THIS GUY WAS A MOM'S BASEMENT INTERNET ALL DAY, COMICS AND D&D BY NIGHT, LOSER. Good riddance.

BTW if you knew the man, sorry for your loss. But im sure you got a laugh out of the news too!
    (All done)
    iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

Originally posted by That website
    Ms. Clovis said that she hoped Mr. Ralston’s death would cause federal authorities to tighten the flow of Harry Potter plot information to prevent similar tragedies from taking place.
    Somehow I really dont think that the problem lies with the federal authorities.
    I agree the guy was a loser but there must be more to it. The guy was 32!
    Either he sufferered from mild retardation or some type of psychological trauma when he was younger that messed him up in the head.
    This extends far beyond stupidity in my book.

Thanks for the read sdashiki, I can always count on your off topic posts to keep me entertained
    Mercedes Benz CLK 430

Comment

Well ive seen people (mostly on TV so u gotta forgive me for the shortsightedness of this) in their post 30s that are still HUGE dorks.

Guys who still think they are "cool" all the way back to high school when it was the actual "cool" people playing dumb with them, and they just never realized it..."hey guys wait up..." mentality.

The guy being 32 tells me he had no life but what was in his head because he had a bad personality. It happens, and usually anti-social people somehow DO find someone they can be with , even just as a friend, this guy was just so ******* stupid he had none. You dont commit suicide over something so trivial unless you truly have nothing else to live for, ie he had no frends and was a big dork.
      (All done)
      iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

Comment

Attention all losers...........Dumbledore dies, go kill yourself now!!!
        1.6GHz HP e-PC, 768MB RAM, 120GB WD HDD, Slim DVD-ROM, Onboard sound & video, 7" Lilliput, USB GPS Mouse, Audiovox FM Modulator, Vector 400 Watt Power Inverter, Windows XP Pro SP2, iGuidance 2, 15" Samsung LCD for the rear *Carputer not installed*

Comment

who's dumbbelldoor?
          Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

Originally posted by tj!2k4
            who's dumbbelldoor?

wizard in harry potter
            肚子笑痛了
            S60 Install

Comment

Harry potter isnt that a movie for little kids?

Comment

Just having a name like Jude would be depressing enough.

Comment

the story has been proven false

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/potter.asp

most of the stuff on the OP's link is written as humor. I may be saying this and everyone aleady has known.

Comment

when i first read the titile, i thought it said Morman, and so i read it and was like, wtf, they didnt say anything about him being morman, like mormans would read harry potter anyway...

and then i realized im an illerate idiot.

my ex's sister, who is 30, finished the book the same day it came out. ohwell, some people have jobs, some people jack off all day, and other read harry potter. just depends on what yourinto.
                    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 in Evergreen Pearl Metallic, Lifted, Locked, and Armored. CarPc in custom console with molded touchscreen.
                    Pictures
                    Photobucket is being updated, if a picture i posted no longer works, please PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by seanz0rz
                      and then i realized im an illerate idiot.

sorry
                      Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

I'm not an idiot. And I have a life. A damn good one at that. But the Harry Potter series (movies) are actually pretty descent, and in all honesty, a helluva lot better 3 film (so far) series than any of the recent trilogies that come to mind (The Matrix crapola, anyone?). They're aimed at the younger audience, but don't let that fool you: them *****s is dark and some kids consider them kinda scary. If you ever decide to sit through one you'll see what I mean. But my girlfriend's little nephews (3 and 6) loved em so the other day I bought all 3 at Walmart for 11 bucks a pop. Not bad considering they're all fairly recent.

Comment

btw, I didn't mean the Matrix was THAT bad...they were well written but (like almost everything else on the market) overhyped, overbudgetted and terribly executed. At least Reloaded and Revolutions were. The Blade trilogy sucked *** cuz the third one was bad. Batman bit the dust when Jim Carrey and Tommy Lee Jones became villains, which, thankfully, was revived by Batman Begins, but that's an entirely different film altogether anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by seanz0rz
                            when i first read the titile, i thought it said Morman, and so i read it and was like, wtf, they didnt say anything about him being morman, like mormans would read harry potter anyway...
                            Why wouldn't a Morman read a Harry Potter book?
                            AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                            Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                            Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                            -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

did anyone notice the subtitle of the page?

"Winner of the First-ever National Press Club Award for Humor"

That right there shoulda tipped you off
                              Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
                              Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
                              I'M DEBT FREE!!
                              I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Working...
                              X