MS Frontpage help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Frontpage help?

So I found a web template, I like it. I want to use it as a default termplate or theme on FP. How do you add a new theme to FP?
    Or how do I use this as a default template.
    The template file is html.

I've ****ed around with FP forever trying to do this, with no luck
    AtmosUSA.biz, E-Cig Mods
    "A great smoking alternative"

Hey, you should be able to just save the template HTML file somewhere on your computer, and then use Front Page to open it up.

Templates are icky though, make your own much better =D They tend to be too graphic heavy and get screwed in different resolutions. HTML all around sucks though so you can't expect too much. =P
    James Radcliffe
    [email protected]

Planning (Phase I)
    |||||++++++| 40% Making Final Pre-Purchase Plans
    Car Stereo (Phase II)
    |||||||||++| 80% - Building box, getting ready to wire
    Carputer (Phase III)
    ||+++++++++| 10% Desiging CarPC case

Comment

Is it a FP template or just a page design you like. If it is a FP theme it should come in an exe. file that will install it for you. If not let me know and I will post where to put the file as soon as I look.
      The Car 2005 Scion xB

The Truck 2004 GMC Canyon

Comment

Because he said its a template HTML file my guess is its a downloaded template he has, but I could be reading it wrong.

FP themes will come in either EXE or whatever the format is can't recall, and you just gotta stick it in the right folder. This sounds like a temp theme though and not an actual theme-install deal. Or maybe FP runs its themese off HTML (I dont use themes) in which case you could put it in the right folder and have it always available, I would bet its a different file format though.

You should be able to just right click -> open with -> front page (or open from frontpage) and have access. Be sure to save it somewhere so *when* you mess something up you still have the untouched template.
        James Radcliffe
        [email protected]

Planning (Phase I)
        |||||++++++| 40% Making Final Pre-Purchase Plans
        Car Stereo (Phase II)
        |||||||||++| 80% - Building box, getting ready to wire
        Carputer (Phase III)
        ||+++++++++| 10% Desiging CarPC case

Comment

Ok, go to Start - > Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs, select Frontpage, choose uninstall.

All better.
          [H]4 Life
          My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
          It will be done sometime in the next generation.
          I'm a lesbian too.
          I am for hire!

Comment

Working...
          X