Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So much stuff to do and not enough time.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much stuff to do and not enough time.

I should have all the parts i need to install my carputer by thursday, but i dont even know where to start. Check out the pics. I have 10 projects going at same, trying to figure out how to retro fit bwn hids in my car, trying to firgure out how i am going to run all this cables and etc. Ok i know you dont care, but just make me feel like you do just trying to get this off my chest.
    Attached Files

you live in a hotel room? That's wicked, but can be boring after a while... I used to live in a hotel room for a half a year. And it get's really boring...

PS. Jeez. you have way too much dough on your hand...

Nice setups. Do i see two motorized in dash monitors on the first pic?

Comment

There are three. My parents own a hotel, so i got my own room so i can work on my crap.

Comment

Nice room, good luck installing all that stuff

Comment

Originally posted by kickercivic1
          There are three. My parents own a hotel, so i got my own room so i can work on my crap.
          That being sad, if i ever need a hotel room in Florida, i can count on you?

Comment

Only if you bring down bunch of girls.

Comment

Party @ kicker's hotel.
              ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
              Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
              All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
              Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(")

Comment

I know how you feel...I have been anticipating my install for awhile now...hope everything goes as planned.
                2005 Black Chevy Impala
                Current Status: Installed in Vehicle/Testing 75%

Comment

I gave up on the HID retro fit. I am getting it done by a pro... I am still waiting for my docking station, gps receiver, m1-atx, two headrest tvs, two visor tvs, and that's it i think. I will some of this stuff tomorrow and some on thrusday. I also ordered a badass deck sony CDX-M9905. this will be here thursday.

Comment

Working...
                  X