Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird stuff you do during boring classes

I guess I'll start.

In 9th grade (9 yrs ago), I had a deathly boring math class. I was put in the back of the class, and the teacher only whispered in class.

Instead of falling asleep, like most of my classmates, I put my creative mind to work.

I had already long forgotten that I had drawn this, but when I was cleaning out my closet (To look for more stuff to sell, look at link in my sig ), I found this lurking in one of my many boxes.

This was at the time when all those virtual pets were so famous. I hated them, personally, although, it was a pretty interesting idea.

Well, here goes:

Please post what you guys have done in a boring class, if you have pics, feel free to share!

Peace,

Rafster
    Post # 3000

you got lazy by not having pixelated weapons.

Comment

I ran out of space, lol
      Post # 3000

Comment

what a fruit HHAaha

Comment

**** u

Post # 3000

Comment

naw man i dont swing that way sorry

Comment

OH, your stayin on the personal **** now, huh *****....

Post # 3000

Comment

9th or 10th grade i had this really boring spanish class and it was the teachers first year so we did our best to break her in

One time I got a roll of masking tape off her desk (don't know what it was doing there in the first place) and i started making a tape ball. Whenever she would talk i loudly riped off another peice of tape to add to my orange/apple sized ball.

About halfway through the class a got bored with it and randomly chucked it at the teacher. It hit her square in the forhead. The class laughed so hard at her and i got kicked out for a while (sent my second home...the principals office)

ah the fun we used to have
                -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Speaking of spanish techers... we had this old spanish teacher from Argentina. She put WAY too much hair products on. So one day in 10th grade we were sitting in a circle, and a fly lands and starts nesting in her hair. Of couse she doesn't see, but everyone starts laughing uncontrollably
                  Oh, and this spanish teacher also couldn't say focus. She always said "****uss"
                  PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                  GammaControl v2.4
                  SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Is that virtual pet carrying a bloodied knife or a dirty dildo?

I pretty much survived through school on solitare, hearts, pinball, and photoshop/flash. I went through my entire chemistry class, went about half the time, and when I went to take the final (had to take it early) I had to find my syllabus to tell the secretary my teacher's name =P I got an A though.

Turns out I had/have ADD tho which may explain a lot And now medicated I am like superman lol
                    James Radcliffe
                    [email protected]

Planning (Phase I)
                    |||||++++++| 40% Making Final Pre-Purchase Plans
                    Car Stereo (Phase II)
                    |||||||||++| 80% - Building box, getting ready to wire
                    Carputer (Phase III)
                    ||+++++++++| 10% Desiging CarPC case

Comment

Originally posted by JaymzRR
                      Is that virtual pet carrying a bloodied knife or a dirty dildo?
                      knife, lol
                      Post # 3000

Comment

I had a spanish teacher that called us "stupid americans" in spanish, along with other things. She was from Cuba. During my junior year the board of education finally decided to give her the boot after one too many complaints. I think she got sent back to Cuda.

I also had an Asian teacher (programming class), she called us lazy americans and would go on and on about how much better Japan is. She made the mistake of failing over 50% of her students and she got the boot too.
                        ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
                        Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                        All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                        Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(")

Comment

In my 10th grade math class I was really bored because I studied the material with a tutor a few days in advance. So I used to play with my ti-83 plus silver edition, and I was in the first row of students. I got an A and an outstanding student award
                          PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                          GammaControl v2.4
                          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

well during maths classes the teacher would spend half the lesson explaining the principle of what we were learning that day, then proceed, after doing an example, to write 10-15 questions on the board. As he was writing the questions I worked them out and wrote down the answer, so just after he had finished writing the questions I had already finished the answers, anyway this gave me nothing to do, so I spent the rest of the lesson going round the good looking girls desks and helping them with the work. BOY did this make the teacher soooooo jealous.

Comment

i fell asleep and ripped a big fart.
                              I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                              Buy Sell or Trade
                              If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
                              Thank you
                              Forex
                              Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X