Is China going to Invade the US?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is China going to Invade the US?

Found this link on fark and spent a couple hours reading through it.

If the information in the article is correct and the guy is really the defense minister for China why hasn't this gotten more press?

http://www.halturnershow.com/Chinese...AgainstUS.html

It takes a while to read but here is the scary part
    What is the third issue we should clinch firmly in order to accomplish our historical mission of national renaissance? It is to hold firmly onto the big “issue of America.”

Comrade Mao Zedong taught us that we must have a resolute and correct political orientation. What is our key, correct orientation? It is to solve the issue of America.

This appears to be shocking, but the logic is actually very simple.

Comrade He Xin put forward a very fundamental judgment that is very reasonable. He asserted in his report to the Party Central Committee: The renaissance of China is in fundamental conflict with the western strategic interest, and therefore will inevitably be obstructed by the western countries doing everything they can. So, only by breaking the blockade formed by the western countries headed by the United States can China grow and move towards the world!

Would the United States allow us to go out to gain new living space? First, if the United States is firm in blocking us, it is hard for us to do anything significant to Taiwan and some other countries! Second, even if we could snatch some land from Taiwan, Vietnam, India, or even Japan, how much more living space can we get? Very trivial! Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.

Therefore, solving the “issue of America” is the key to solving all other issues. First, this makes it possible for us to have many people migrate there and even establish another China under the same leadership of the CCP. America was originally discovered by the ancestors of the yellow race, but Columbus gave credit to the white race. We the descendents of the Chinese nation are entitled to the possession of the land! It is said that the residents of the yellow race have a very low social status in United States. We need to liberate them. Second, after solving the “issue of America,” the western countries in Europe would bow to us, not to mention to Taiwan, Japan and other small countries. Therefore, solving the “issue of America” is the mission assigned to CCP members by history.
    Spent all my money on carputers now I have to work a real job.
    http://www.858graphics.com

They're just mad that our dicks are bigger.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

And before anyone links me to that recent study, they measured flacid, not erect.
      [H]4 Life
      My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
      It will be done sometime in the next generation.
      I'm a lesbian too.
      I am for hire!

Comment

I was always told it was how you use it

Comment

You were lied to.

Comment

I hope so, things are getting pretty bad here. I look forward to being the Peoples Republic of America.

But in reality the invasion is 20 years away still.
            '02 GTI
            [Routis '04] [Opus 90W] [160GB Maxtor HD]
            [Lilliput 7" TS] [VIA M10000] [XMPCR]
            [512MB RAM] [Custom housing]
            [Deluo GPS Mouse] [E-MU 0404 Soundcard]
            Progress Meter: [==============|] 99.9%

Comment

Won't happen. Two words: Thermonuclear weapons.
              Originally posted by ghettocruzer
              I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
              Want to:
              -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
              -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
                They're just mad that our dicks are bigger.
                eleven words: latin people have bigger dicks than North americans and chinese people.
                RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
                We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

one word: Utah

Why would China want that

Comment

not if they hit us first
                    I'mmmmmm a n00b.... feel free to make fun

Comment

Anyone bothered to cross check the link? Even with all the bought and sold media, there do not seem to be any indication that this was in fact the speech made.

To summarize the real comments made by this and other overzealous generals: there will be a resolution in Taiwan, and if U.S. will intervene, then they will have to be dealt with as well, LOCALLY. That's the extent of the most extreme statements that were made and none of them were officially supported by Chinese government.

Now for the ones interested in propaganda, I recommend reading this entire "speech" since it is a perfect example of disinformation obviously angled at ****ing off a few americans. Of the many doubtful points in this "speech," I will point out one:

Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.
                      OR, you could just go to the largest country in the world which just so happens to be is on the border with China and that already has a multimillion Chinese population. Yes, Russia would be much easier to attack, concur and move to than countries that are not even on the same continents. Discussion closed, please move along to the next pile of lies
                      I have found you an argument; I am not obliged to find you an understanding.

Comment

one would think it would be easier to come up with a biological weapon that would only kill "yellow people", then to come up with one that only kills everything else
                        PC Components:
                        Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
                        My work log

Comment

Those "yellow people" made every part of your carpc...and your car.
                          My 2000 Accord Project

Comment

Originally posted by markopolo311
                            not if they hit us first
                            This was already thought out during the cold war. The concept is referred to a mutually assured destruction and is still just as valid today as it was then. You may have heard of NORAD, the nice people who live inside Cheyenne Mountain and track Santa Claus every year. It's their job to warn of incoming missile attacks and I assure you they are still going to work every day and the nuclear attack subs still patrol the world's oceans full of nukes for exactly this reason.

Anyway, whether this General did or didn't make this speech it's basically a moot point. There's nothing to indicate that the Chinese intend to take this path at the moment. They're far too preoccupied with building up their economy and achieving prominence that way.
                            Originally posted by ghettocruzer
                            I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
                            Want to:
                            -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
                            -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

They are going to invade our land and force some kind of Chinese democracy on us. Oh no! hehe. Gotta be a joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X