Mr. Clean Auto Dry soap Alternatives?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Clean Auto Dry soap Alternatives?

I have the Mr. Clean Auto Dry and I really like it. It does a MUCH better job at helping me clean my car than the Dance Team did earlier today for a $10 donation. (but it was worth just watching them in their bikini's!!!)

Anyway, their soap is a little on the spendy side for the ammount that you get. Does anyone know of or have they used a different type of car soap in their Mr. Clean Auto Dry and have it work well?

thanks!
    BossTone74

The cool thing about the Mr. Clean unit is it uses a filter to ionize the water for rinsing. It causes the water to sheet off, thus not leaving spots.
    I believe the soap is just a gentle soap, proably Mr. Clean (go figure). Are the bottles refillable? If so, just use some Mr. Clean, possibly diluting it.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

I know what it does...I have one,
      I need to get soap for it, and was wondering if a person can or has used a different type of soap other than the Mr. Clean Auto dry polymer soap because it's a bit to spendy...
      BossTone74

Comment

Try some simple green and see if it works.
        Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
        Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
        sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

maybe I'll just **** in it to see if that works....
          BossTone74

Comment

try some other car soap geesh. Wonder if that one dish soap would work? the spot free shine one.
            I GIVE FREE HUGS!
            Buy Sell or Trade
            If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
            Thank you
            Forex
            Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Bowel movement....hee hee
              BossTone74

Comment

Originally posted by lgbr
                Try some simple green and see if it works.
                Use that on your car first and let us know how much it damages your paint.
                AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

And again this is why I posed the question in the first place...

Does anyone know of or have they used a different type of car soap in their Mr. Clean Auto Dry and have it work well?
                  BossTone74

Comment

Originally posted by xBrady

I just looked and they make a car wash soap.
                    I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                    Buy Sell or Trade
                    If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
                    Thank you
                    Forex
                    Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

you are kidding right?
                      For the LOVE OF GOD!! I know they make the AUTO DRY SOAP!!! I have bought it before....I'm looking for an alternative that works well....if nobody has used anything else before...read the post
                      BossTone74

Comment

I had a bird make a bowel movement on my bonnet once...

Told her it was the last time I bought her dinner and took her back to my place.
                        www.debthelpexpert.org

Comment

Originally posted by xBrady
                          I do use it. I started using it after I realized my boss uses it to wash his cars. That's a black M3, a black 4Runner, and a black Lamborghini. Their paint is perfect.
                          Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
                          Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
                          sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

It's not how you wash it, it's how you WAX it!
                            www.debthelpexpert.org

Comment

Originally posted by bosstone74
                              you are kidding right?
                              For the LOVE OF GOD!! I know they make the AUTO DRY SOAP!!! I have bought it before....I'm looking for an alternative that works well....if nobody has used anything else before...read the post
                              Quit being a tool, man.
                              You've been offered several suggestions now. Why don't you try one of them and see if they work rather than getting ****ed off at the rest of the world?

Better yet, why don't you contact P&G for an answer. They make the damn thing.
                              Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                              How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
                              X