Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help to make poverty history

http://www.sun.com/one/video-60-mov-hi.html

My brother in-law just point me to this www and I really think that is the right thing to help others (he just bought 100 of the wristbands) please take a minute to sign the DECLARATION.

Thanatos.
    RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
    We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Originally posted by thanatos106
    http://www.sun.com/one/video-60-mov-hi.html

My brother in-law just point me to this www and I really think that is the right thing to help others (he just bought 100 of the wristbands) please take a minute to sign the DECLARATION.

Thanatos.
    Why don't those people in that video give all their money to the poor?
    ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
    Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
    All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
    Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Comment

They did... didn't you heard the U2 concerts and all the famous people that donate money.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

Not to be a pessimist or anything but online declarations and petitions have never done a lick of good. This doesn't mean I don't think we should help stop poverty.
        AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
        Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
        Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
        -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

They did... didn't you heard the U2 concerts and all the famous people that donate money.
          They don't donate enough.

If they were less shallow and didn't approach me with liberal washed up actors trying to "wow me" I might be concerned. Until then my money is staying in my pocket.
          James Radcliffe
          [email protected]

Planning (Phase I)
          |||||++++++| 40% Making Final Pre-Purchase Plans
          Car Stereo (Phase II)
          |||||||||++| 80% - Building box, getting ready to wire
          Carputer (Phase III)
          ||+++++++++| 10% Desiging CarPC case

Comment

I knew there will be post like this

What do you want... that they take you to the circus or something, bad thing if they are actors,bad thing if is the dalai lama, bad thing if just plain people like me so lets leave like that.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

Originally posted by JaymzRR
              They don't donate enough.

If they were less shallow and didn't approach me with liberal washed up actors trying to "wow me" I might be concerned. Until then my money is staying in my pocket.
              Exactly!

If one thinks that poverty and starvation can be solved, then they are living in a Utopia, or are highly medicated
              PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Boris Remember the who do you hate thread when more than a couple of people told you sometimes your talk from you *** without thinking..... this is one of those times!

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

How about those singers and actors swap wages with a teacher, police officers, or fire fighters. Come on, they get paid millions a year and can afford to donate, hell they can donate 95% of their income and still live the high life.

I am not saying AIDs and poverty is a joke, but when it is presented to me this way, they make a joke of it.

They did... didn't you heard the U2 concerts...
                  Somebody still made a profit. People still got paid. After "expenses", yeah they did donate some money.
                  ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
                  Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                  All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                  Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Boris Remember the who do you hate thread when more than a couple of people told you sometimes your talk from you *** without thinking..... this is one of those times!
                    Yeh, I know. But tell me this, did I really care?

Anyways, my opinion is that you can't fully eliminate poverty.
                    And hollywood doesn't help that cause either
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by ODYSSEY
                      How about those singers and actors swap wages with a teacher, police officers, or fire fighters. Come on, they get paid millions a year and can afford to donate, hell they can donate 95% of their income and still live the high life.

I am not saying AIDs and poverty is a joke, but when it is presented to me this way, they make a joke of it.

Somebody still made a profit. People still got paid. After "expenses", yeah they did donate some money.

ones again you got me wrong.....

I respect you opinion but I don't share it.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
                        Yeh, I know. But tell me this, did I really care?

Anyways, my opinion is that you can't fully eliminate poverty.
                        And hollywood doesn't help that cause either
                        That is the mentality of selfish people.

You direct attack me with you comment about been on medication or living in utopia, so my reply about you talking bullcrap was about that no what do you think of poverty or hollywood people.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I too think poverty is horrible and we need to fight it. Hell since the age of 13 I have been putting $10-15 a month towards supporting a kid in Indonesia through Compassion International. But this isn't going to do anything to put it bluntly.

Is all we can hope to do with money is postpone the pain. Look at Somalia, remember how Black Hawk Down started? The regime was taking all the aid we offered... it did nothing.

Is what has to happen is military might, we have to destroy these retarded regimes that create havoc, killing men, raping women with stick off the road. There is no excuse for this. Yes the U.S. has sat by and done nothing, but it's not our job (people say we shouldn't police the world (the liberals do), but they want us to finance it!), more importantly, the UN, whose job it IS has sat by and done nothing.

Don't tell me cases they have done anything, because it's all so small its worthless, it needs an immediate gigantic effort. Go rent Hotel Rwanda, it's a good movie and really shows the fall backs and general retardation of the UN.
                          James Radcliffe
                          [email protected]

Planning (Phase I)
                          |||||++++++| 40% Making Final Pre-Purchase Plans
                          Car Stereo (Phase II)
                          |||||||||++| 80% - Building box, getting ready to wire
                          Carputer (Phase III)
                          ||+++++++++| 10% Desiging CarPC case

Comment

you think maybe these hollywood types would make a movie for charity and donate the box office proceeds and the royalties towards "making poverty history."

until that happens, i won't have them telling me what to do.
                            Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

Originally posted by tj!2k4
                              you think maybe these hollywood types would make a movie for charity and donate the box office proceeds and the royalties towards "making poverty history."

until that happens, i won't have them telling me what to do.
                              And who's gonna see that ****?
                              GammaControl v2.4
                              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
                              X