Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...America IS hated?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So...America IS hated?

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4215336.stm

    Well my response to anyone who says why does the richest nation in the world need a handout? Because we spent 20x the amount Congress pledged to the disaster relief on a War of no purpose.

    Thats why.

    So please, brother nations, can you spare a dime, a million trillion times over?
    (All done)
    iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

  • #2
    Originally posted by sdashiki
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4215336.stm

    Well my response to anyone who says why does the richest nation in the world need a handout? Because we spent 20x the amount Congress pledged to the disaster relief on a War of no purpose.

    Thats why.

    So please, brother nations, can you spare a dime, a million trillion times over?


    Hmmm... well, how 'bout, because when other countries have natural disasters, the US steps up and helps out, so it sure seems like other countries should be eager to reciprocate.

    UN Secretary-General Koffi Annan said it himself, and encouraged other countries to offer aid to the US as the US has offered (and provided) aid in their times of need.

    MBA

    .
    2000 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer
    CarPC Status: As of 03 Jan., 2006 - installed & running!

    Epia MII-10000
    512 MB RAM
    Lilliput 7" LCD
    Toshiba 40GB HDD
    Panasonic Slim slot-loading DVD
    Holux GPS w/ iGuidance
    XM PCR
    RoadRunner

    Comment


    • #3
      The red cross is not the US.
      Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
      Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

      Head units are for cheaters!
      sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

      Comment


      • #4
        What the **** is up with your avy??
        Spent so far: $1,755
        Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
        CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
        Don't mess with Texas.
        It's not nice to pick on retards!

        Comment


        • #5
          sdashiki -1
          It was a perfectly legitimate question, and it was answered.
          Quit trying to stir the pot, America is hated because someone questions our actions ?
          Quit connecting the dots when they aren't on the same page.
          [H]4 Life
          My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
          It will be done sometime in the next generation.
          I'm a lesbian too.
          I am for hire!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sdashiki
            Well my response to anyone who says why does the richest nation in the world need a handout? Because we spent 20x the amount Congress pledged to the disaster relief on a War of no purpose. IN MY OPINION
            I really miss the few weeks we had without you spamming the OT forum with controversial topics and your opinion.
            AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
            Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
            Installed.


            -GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
            -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

            Comment


            • #7
              Wow.

              some people have no idea what i wrote.

              posted an article, said my opinion and BAM anyone else who has a problem with my opinion assumes im just being an ***.

              am i
              (All done)
              iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by edrex
                What the **** is up with your avy??
                It's from Rejected
                Old plans out the window because of an accident .
                Have: M1-ATX, EPIA M10000, 256MB, 60GB 2.5", slim slot load DVD
                Need: Time, HU integration, ideas for Lilli

                Comment


                • #9
                  50% ignorance
                  50% truth

                  over the years the USA has covertly interfered in foreign governments
                  and set up dictators -

                  Lets see

                  Saddam Hussein - by the way he got the key to the city of Detroit, Michigan in 1980

                  Saddam Hussein's brutal reign was made by U.S.A.

                  Saddam key in early CIA plot

                  Osama bin Laden -

                  CIA trained thousands of Muslims to fight the communists
                  invading Afghanistan, Osama bin Laden was one of the
                  leaders - the CIA sent billions of dollars to the mujahedeen
                  in Afghanistan in the 1980's and the CIA controlled the
                  heroin trade in Afghanistan in the 1980's

                  now in all honesty they were trying to do some thing good,
                  but it seams like every time it back fires, and they end up
                  making a super evil bad guy, - now people are starting to see
                  that the strings on the puppets lead back to the USA and there
                  getting ****ed - so thats at least part of why we are hated,
                  Also some of the world see us as FAT pigs that waste food, gas,
                  and natural resources, when they go hungry - you know stuff like
                  that - thats my guess why Aid is a little slow -

                  But I did hear onCNN that a lot countries offered aid so maybe there is hope

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    didnt all you guys know, the us does all the **** work? and in the end you would think we would come out on top but we just gonna end up someones *****.
                    I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                    Buy Sell or Trade
                    If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
                    Thank you
                    Forex
                    Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by will1384
                      50% ignorance
                      50% truth

                      over the years the USA has covertly interfered in foreign governments
                      and set up dictators -

                      Lets see

                      Saddam Hussein - by the way he got the key to the city of Detroit, Michigan in 1980

                      Saddam Hussein's brutal reign was made by U.S.A.

                      Saddam key in early CIA plot

                      Osama bin Laden -

                      CIA trained thousands of Muslims to fight the communists
                      invading Afghanistan, Osama bin Laden was one of the
                      leaders - the CIA sent billions of dollars to the mujahedeen
                      in Afghanistan in the 1980's and the CIA controlled the
                      heroin trade in Afghanistan in the 1980's

                      now in all honesty they were trying to do some thing good,
                      but it seams like every time it back fires, and they end up
                      making a super evil bad guy, - now people are starting to see
                      that the strings on the puppets lead back to the USA and there
                      getting ****ed - so thats at least part of why we are hated,
                      Also some of the world see us as FAT pigs that waste food, gas,
                      and natural resources, when they go hungry - you know stuff like
                      that - thats my guess why Aid is a little slow -

                      But I did hear onCNN that a lot countries offered aid so maybe there is hope
                      Yes, we are trying to do good.

                      The problem is, these people get backed by the US. Mind you, when they need the money and the supplies, and the US ponies up, they love us. But as soon as they get the taste/whif of superiority, BECAUSE of what the US has done, they think they are better then everyone, all powerfull, and the US can;t touch them. It is not the USs fault, the problem is that the people turn. Should we pick better, well, sometimes beggers can't be choosers.

                      Still, just because they end up as villians with our help, doesn;t mean they need not be dealt with. It also isn't our fault.

                      The rest of the world in general don't like us because, as Americans, we have freedom. Freedom to do what we want, when we want. As long as we are willing to pay, we drive big trucks, and eat fattening food, and help the world monetarily, and with military aide. Few, if any, other countries can say that. It's no different then the envy many people feel towards the super rich, who can do what they want, when they want, have whatever they want, while others can not.

                      Too bad for them.
                      Michael
                      ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I feel free in my country.....weird only US civilians should feel like that...
                        doh! there must be something wrong with me...I'm sick...I need a doctor...Heeeelp!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Seth
                          I feel free in my country.....weird only US civilians should feel like that...
                          doh! there must be something wrong with me...I'm sick...I need a doctor...Heeeelp!!!
                          No one said you weren't "free". There are lots of Countries that are "Free" But, even so, I think a comparison of freedoms may reveal that the US has many more freedoms then many other countries. Especially the ones that HATE us so much.

                          Michael
                          ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ok then let's compare. I believe that I'm much more free in my country than you on yours. Prove me wrong.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Seth
                              Ok then let's compare. I believe that I'm much more free in my country than you on yours. Prove me wrong.
                              I aint gonna do this for every country, but, what country are you from. Do you live in Greece. Are you Greek?

                              Michael
                              ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X