Clear All

• Britney Spears Ranty Rant Rant Rant

Time to rant, read and be overjoyed, or something:

Britney's boy!

Pop star gives birth, mag sez

BY MICHELLE CARUSO
    DAILY NEWS WEST COAST BUREAU CHIEF

Britney Spears
    LOS ANGELES - Pop princess Britney Spears popped out a baby boy yesterday, according to a magazine report.
    POP!

The belly-baring 23-year-old singer delivered her first child by Caesarean section around 1 p.m. yesterday at UCLA Medical Center in Santa Monica, Calif., Us Weekly said.

"I'm gonna be a hot mom," Spears recently declared, hinting she'll still wear halter tops and Daisy Dukes when she's pushing the tot's carriage.
    OMFG make me barf. Are you serious? A Hot Mom? I mean yes MILF is one thing, but she is gonna wear halters with that friggen huge C section scar healing and that flabby stretch skin? Eww.

The singer's backup dancer husband, Kevin Federline, 27, reportedly was by her side when the newborn - expected to be named Preston Michael Spears Federline - made his debut.

Spears' rep, Leslie Sloan, did not return repeated calls for comment.

A hospital spokesman insisted the songbird was not there yesterday. "Nobody by that name - Britney Spears or Britney Federline - was admitted here," Ted Braun said.

Spears was due to give birth this coming Monday, but she suffered early contractions last Friday and spent the next few days in discomfort, Us Weekly reported.

The pop diva, who was recently photographed puffing on a cigarette despite her delicate condition, reportedly had a tough pregnancy, plagued by bloating and fatigue.
    Wow, she was smoking during the pregnancy. Is she really trying to be like a country bumpkin or wut?

"Pregnancy has not agreed with her. She has been sick a lot. She couldn't get out of bed all weekend," Us Weekly quoted a pal as saying.

Spears, who says she plans to have three kids, had predicted she would opt for a C-section, thinking it would be less painful than a natural delivery.

"I have a feeling I'm going to have an operation. I don't know why, but I hope so," she told Elle magazine.

"I don't want to go through the pain. My mom said giving birth was the most excruciating thing she's ever gone through in her entire life," Spears said. "If [a C-section] doesn't happen, I'll be like, 'Epidural, please!'"
    Pregnancy is not natural - to quote Bill Hicks. If you dont like what it does to you, after you KNOW what it CAN do to you, DONT DO IT. So she wants kids, but not the "problems" that go with it. Well at least the rest of her "problems" can be solved with her riches.

It was unclear why the singer's rep wouldn't confirm the baby's birth, but the media-savvy Spears has been known to make deals with media outlets. Last year, People magazine got dibs on her exclusive wedding photographs.
    Thats it, we need to make money, then my pregnancy wont hurt so much.

Spears, who was previously married for 55 hours to childhood pal Jason Alexander, wed Federline in a top-secret ceremony last September. He has two children from a previous relationship with "Moesha" star Shar Jackson.
    Shes a whore.
    (All done)
    iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

These articles are designed to **** poeple off. Thats why poeple want to read on, because typically thier shocked or appauled by the famouse person's decesions.

Don't let it stress you out man life's just too short.
    Progress [I will seriously never be done!]
    Via EPIA MII
    512MB RAM
    OEM GPS (embedded)
    nLite WinXP pro on
    1GB Extreme III CF card
    Carnetix 1260 startup/ DC-DC regulator
    Software: Still, re-Writing my existing front end in .Net

Comment

another one of your great posts
      -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

C Sections don't leave scars that you can see like they used to.
        They cut under the panty line.
        [H]4 Life
        My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
        It will be done sometime in the next generation.
        I'm a lesbian too.
        I am for hire!

Comment

Who really cares about this hick?
          ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
          Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
          All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
          Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by sdashiki
            Shes a whore.
            So am i
            2Fast's Tumbleweed - Spag bol's Tumbleweed - 2Fast's site

Comment

jelly doughnut! someone needs to tell kevin that. I feel so sorry for her kids.
              I GIVE FREE HUGS!
              Buy Sell or Trade
              If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
              Thank you
              Forex
              Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

I mean.. I don't wish she would die... but I just wish she would ******* DIE ALREADY!!!
                Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

Originally posted by tj!2k4
                  I mean.. I don't wish she would die... but I just wish she would ******* DIE ALREADY!!!
                  on a more serious note thoough: EXACTLY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jjh221
                    jelly doughnut! someone needs to tell kevin that. I feel so sorry for her kids.
                    Im here

Comment

her kevin silly... Someone needs to tell you to watch out for girls like her. Oh and yeah if you do find one, give her a jelly doughnut.
                      I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                      Buy Sell or Trade
                      If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
                      Thank you
                      Forex
                      Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Duh ; Im a dumb mp3car troll

Comment

....i'd still do her
                          PC Components:
                          Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
                          My work log

Comment

yay maybe she wont sing anymore!
                            Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
                            Kenwood X790 x/ iP500 Ipod Interface
                            Elemental Designs 13Kv.2 D2
                            CDT ES-620 (omg yayay!!!1)
                            NINe.2X, NINe.2

Comment

Originally posted by antimatter
                              another one of your great posts
                              www.debthelpexpert.org